BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
It's okay. The people are very rude and they are not helpful. I was supposed to have cable and Internet, but the man was being lazy and wouldn't do it and instead said that cable wasn't available...so in other words rude and not helpful and very lazy
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
They could be better their wifi is bad it isn't high speed the cable is bad when i move I'm switching everything about them is bad they deserve no stars but i guess really bad wifi is better than no wifi. #firstworldprobs .... * sips whole glass of tea
Kate K.
Kate K.
Our service it's very terrible. It's so spotty! one time our internet wasn't working for over a week and the person I spoke with only suggested rebooting the box. didn't think it was necessary to send a tech out. complained on Twitter and that person sent a tech the following day. faulty equipment. if I could get another provider in my area, I would.
Julia D.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable has really gone downhill. When my family and I first got it, it was amazing (this was about 5 years ago), but now it is extremely slow. Whether one device is being used or many, it always seems to be very laggy. We have called many times to complain, but nothing gets better. I would recommend AT&T and DirectTV together instead.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Our cable is fairly reliable but pretty pricey. BrightHouse is owned by TimeWarner and they're pretty much the only cable we can use in our area. We don't want dish and fiber optics aren't available. We'd switch if we could mainly because of price.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Fort Hood, TX
We haven't had any major problems with our Internet service with Time Warner Cable. We don't have the fastest package and are still able to stream videos, scroll social media, play video games, and watch Netflix at the same time without any issues!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Boo! I was very unhappy with time warner cable. so unhappy in fact that i cut the cord. service was always in and out it was overpriced and I would often lose ppv signals. unfortunately i still have to use them for internet but that isn't too terrible
Connie C.
Connie C.
San Diego, CA
I would give it 5 stars because we do get HD screen viewing but sometimes it is annoying how to use their new digital cable service with the new remote. Also, they did not give us a list of channels we can get with our new expanded cable channels.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
We just switched back to TWC after being with Uverse. I am impressed by much of there technology. Love the start over feature and on demand on my phone/tablet. Only drawback is the channels are sometimes unavailable so I have to restart the box.
Melanie  S.
Melanie S.
Lexington, KY
We liked this service ok when it was Insight but when it was bought by Time Warner it went downhill. We have internet service interruptions more often now. The price has gone up 2-3 times now for a total of at least $20 more than what we were paying with Insight. Just disappointing but there are not a lot of other options for our area, sadly.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?