BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Overall service is fine but it tends to be throttled at peak times which can be very annoying, especially when trying to watch multiple shows. However, anytime we've had a problem with the bill we go into the store to speak with a representative and they are always friendly, quick, and helpful, which I really appreciate being a busy mom.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I have mixed reviews with Time Warner. I have not been very impressed with the fact that they use contracted technicians. I had a technician that came to my house, talked on his cell phone the ENTIRE time and brought his KID! Then he proceeded to ask if we would give his kid a drink and snack! I can say that I have had good customer service with the 800 number. I also know that Time Warner is making major changes. Hopefully they will hire their own technicians.
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
The phone service, cable network and wifi are quiet good, but the wifi at most times is usually slow even when the attention of time warner representatives are called to fix it. But I think they do well at least for the phone and cable network
Jennifer s.
Cincinnati, OH
Not great customer service, in dependable service, always breaks down. The services are over priced and we upgraded to get better bandwidth and intern got worse service then before. After multiple phone calls their staff couldn't fix the issue till two weeks and 5 calls later. Only good thing about them is no contract!
No recommendation
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Really the only option in our area. Miss living in a bigger city with access to UVerse.Internet service seems to get throttled a lot. We stream most of our TV even though we do have cable with Time Warner. Wouldn't really recommend them.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
Eliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Service not the best, but for a cheap price, what can you expect. I am happy with Time Warner because I wouldn't want to pay more for my internet anyways. I don't spend much time working at home so it isn't a huge significance to me.
Ashley B.
Danville, KY
I have always had problems with Time Warner. Occasionally service is spotty and our internet connection is ridiculously slow in comparison to other places. The individuals that have come out on service calls are hit or miss for politeness as well. If I could switch providers I would definitely try but offerings for my area are slim.
Brandi D.
If I had choices I would choose just about anybody over TW. The speed is good but the customer service is awful! And they keep raising the price. Sometimes it's a little fee or tax other times they just raise the cost of the service.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
Awful. Having recently switched from FIOS to TWC (not by choice), I am completely disappointed by the product suite offered by TWC. The TV/DVR options are archaic, difficult to navigate, and SLOW in response. The internet speed is so slow that I often have to switch to my cell data if multiple devices are attempting to use wireless.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?