BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dianne W.
Dianne W.
I hate time Warner! If I could choose another provider for my services I would! Constantl having to have a tech come out to repair this or that! Horrible signal and speeds! Not worth it! And costs WAY too much! For 3 simple services and no extras I always end up paying over 400$$ a month!!!!!! They always have hidden charges! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Ever since I moved to Nyc I been using Time Warner Cable and I have no complaints at all best internet ever never slows down always connects on a high level. The fact that I get almost 1000 channels for such a low price anyone would be sold so come check them out
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
Decent. We've run into quite a few problems with cable. We ended up switching our TV to direct TV which we get 100x more channels with for around the same price that cable was charging for a few channels. As far as being an Internet/wifi provider, not horrible.
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Time Warner Cable gets the job done. Our house is relatively small, however, the Wifi barely reaches to my bedroom, and when it does it can go away any minute. I'm happy with the cable though, so thats a plus. They could update some of their movie selections more often.
Estefani G.
Estefani G.
El Paso, TX
I hate how our internet always stops working and we have to reset our monitor more than 4 times a month. The cable is not so bad but the signal on "on demand" is always off and it's hard to watch anything there. I rarely watch TV so I don't mind it to much.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
TWC is the worst company that I have to interact with. It is the only option for internet where we live, with the exception of another even worse company. We consistently have trouble with our bill with TWC, their customer service is HORRIBLE, and because they have a monopoly in our area, they just don't care. look forward to the day i can fully part ways with them!
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
I have used it for years and its terrible. However, my family continues to use it because it is cheap I guess. We payed extra money for the higher speed internet but the internet was still so slow and not as fast as we expected. I was so disappointed with it.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been with Time Warner Cable off and on for almost 19 years. I keep coming back to them. I can call them 24 hours a day and usually get a prompt response. If we have any issues with the equipment it is simple to return and get a replacement. They have also worked with us to get us the best pricing for our packages. I will remain a Time Warner Cable customer.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Their services have definitely improved over the years and they're much more affordable than their competitors. As for Internet, it is the only service provider in my area. We haven't had many issues after coming back to Time Warner, and it suits our purposes.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Tallmadge, OH
If it wasn't the only cable provider on my area with such fast internet I wouldn't use their cable. Their customer service is terrible and rarely helpful. If their is an issue they are unable to fix it without sending someone out and they usually are unable to fix the issue. Multiple times the have blamed our TV or other such equipment. Terrible and pricey.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?