BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Claudia H.
Weslaco, TX
So far we've had time warner for a few years, and even though their introductory prices are awesome they do tend to go up afterwards. I've managed to maintain a daily low price so far and hope it stays that way, if not I will change providers.
Renita N.
Lancaster, OH
Their service is pretty good, however, the cost rises and rises And there is nothing we can do about it!! We started out at a very fair price. Basic service and bundle package. Now, we are still with them, loyal and paying 8 times what we started out paying. That isn't fair. We can not split the services. It isn't cost effective- I tried it.
Barb D.
Delaware, OH
Time Warner is our best option for internet service in our area. It is somewhat expensive, but pretty reliable if you reboot your router regularly to reset your bandwidth. Customer support is atrocious and rarely any hep at all.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
There are few choices in my area for internet service. I purchased twc internet after being assured that I would have use of parental controls of the service. I invested a great number of hours with a multitude of different reps of the company after installing and not one could tell me how to use parental controls. I eventually returned their hardware and purchased Linksys equipment (not cheap) to be able to utilize parental controls. Internet itself is inconsistant.
Brad H.
New customer with bad experience. when you call customer service they act like you don't know anything. they try and upsell everything. Even after the call I made they called back asking if I was sure I did not want to purchase something else.
Ashley J.
Biddeford, ME
TWC is the worst provider. Their customer service is absolutely horrible. They raise their prices without notice then you have to deal with the terrible customer service department for hours. I actually believe Satin created TWC in order to make sure there is a constant flow of evil, hatred, and frustration pouring out of people who subscribe.
Teanna B.
This is the problem with monopolies. Service is terrible, customer service and accountability is even worse. The Internet, even the highest speed, is constantly going out or having issues. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company.
Katherine B.
I only have internet from TWC and I have the middle package, I believe. I do not have the lowest, but I might as well have the lowest. The internet works, but it is not fast and gaming lags and sometimes just regular web searching is a hassle.
Chelsea H.
New Albany, IN
If I could give this company negative review I would. I HATE them so much and their customer service treats me like garbage and I am an idiot. If they didn't have a monopoly in my area I wouldn't even spit on their building if it was on fire. If you get Time Warner make sure you have plenty of lube on hand for when they ram you!
Maris M.
I've been using this company for as long as I can remember they are always on top of it very understanding and reasonable and will help with any problem that you inquire about they are always in the line 24/7 which is very convenient and nice to know that someone is listening so this company deserves all 5 stars because they are the best
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?