BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Heather S.
Kettering, OH
Great service, hardly any issues at with the equipment and customer service is always helpful when needed.
Holly H.
We've received excellent service with time warner cable. We really enjoyed getting to know our technician and we have had very few issues with the Internet.
Deborah G.
Hopkinsville, KY
Way too pricey and not always very helpful when there's an issue with connection or the bill. I do like that they have a local office to go to though.
Jalen P.
Lexington, KY
It is rare my TV service goes out. I get to watch my shoes without having to worry about something happening and I love that. if I need assistance they answer the phone to try to fix the issue as best as they can.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This company has its ups and downs, upside being the monthly price for the packages they offer are affordable! They offer a lot of channels that you can customize (for a different price depending what channels you want added) but they're service is slow sometimes, they're technicians have made multiple mistakes that take forever to fix unless you're on themabout it. And its 50/50 whether you'll get a helpful customer service provider or a complete waste of your time!
Mackenzie J.
It is very fast connection and it is very nice but one thing is that it will just glitch out sometimes
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I can always rely on Time Warner. Live in four different cities and always ended up with Time Warner!
Brittany W.
Port Hueneme, CA
Better than Dish but still have problems with service. Pop ups will appear on the screen and those movie demand ads are always in between normal programs on the guide.
Esther F.
Techie Expert
I absolutely love time warner no matter the weather we always have cable and internet. I have had them for over 10 years and dont plan on switching. I also enjoy that they have worked with us. Wish they had an even faster internet.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
I feel that for the price we pay we have very slow internet. They keep saying they send us faster modems but I never see much difference in the old and new. I wish it was faster and didn't crash as often, but it's all hats available in our area right now.