BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lupe G.
I like it but it always goes down when there's a storm coming in Dallas Texas ! So I dislike it
Shaunta W.
Dexter, NY
Time warner is a ok cable company for the area I live in, but it was not my number choice for a cable provider.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I have had my issues with Time Warner Cable (as well as pretty much any cable company), but I keep it around for football and some of my trashy TLC/Bravo/Lifetime shows that I can't watch on Netflix or Hulu. If it wasn't so expensive compared to other options, I would recommend it to everyone.
Emily L.
San Antonio, TX
They really have been improving their customer service and promptness. I recently moved and the guy who came out told me that there was a 150 fee on my account that didn't need to be there and helped me remove it.
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't like this service. Horrible technicians have come to my house and refused to set up the internet because they couldn't figure out where to hook it up. Not really great with customer service, not very fast or reliable internet. Mine goes out all the time. Do not recommend.
Samantha H.
It's okay. Always have issues with it freezing up or going out for the price we pay each month.
May V.
San Antonio, TX
The cable and digital quality is very good. It hardly ever goes out during weather storms. Customer service is pretty good. They have good bundle deals. Pros is that they are local in my town and technicians are efficient.
Everette G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really my enjoy my cable service that time warner cable provides. Recording all my favorite television series along with the on demand gives me freedom to watch what I want when I want. The quality of the HD picture is great as well. Overall I have to say I'm pleased with time warner.
Nadalie P.
Georgetown, KY
Only cable service offered in my area. I feel like they are ridiculously high. They only offer promotions to new customers and then treat current, long standing customers like crap. I wish more TV stations would reach out through Internet tv.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
They offer a lot of channels, but not all of them are interesting, it depends of the package you choose, they offers good specials, but anyway it is expensive, I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, I have used it for a long time, but now you can find a lot of strumming apps that are really worthy.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?