BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Every time I turn around I'm getting hit with another late fee or other type of fee. Customer service is terrible and gives no viable reasoning. They also don't care when you say you'll switch companies (which I am currently arranging)!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
I don't like this company at all but unfortunately they are the only ones in the area that I can get unlimited internet through. I don't like the fact that if you are a long time customer you are not entitled to any discounts with them but new customers get such cheap offers.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Techie Expert
They are a pretty good company. We get good signal strength in our location for both cable and internet. It's little pricey but the prices and packages are competitive. The guys that hooked everything up were fast and polite. I wish we could have more channels but I'm satisfied.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Flemingsburg, Ky
We have some issues streaming on our time Warner Internet but other than that, we never have trouble with our service. Our internet has only been down once in 2 years and with our last provider, we were having to call customer support weekly. Very happy to have made the switch!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Middletown, OH
Terrible customer service centers a bit pricey and when ordering your service they like to try to push things on you. There are good things though like clear picture there is no contracts but mind you the price you are receiving is only for a year and then they jack those up.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Racine, WI
While I have been a long time customer of theirs they do leave a lot to be desired in the costumer service area. Although there does seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel for this with all the changes they have been making lately.
Christian R.
Christian R.
Austin , TX
I have the tv, phone, and internet bundle. I like it, we did have issues with the service a couple of months ago, and they were really fat and understanding about the situation. They also credited for every day that the service was off. The technician was very professional.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Lexington, KY
I have my internet and cable through time warner. I think that I pay entirely too much money for cable. We only watch a handful of channels but must pay for the ones that contain what I call garbage I don't want in my home. I don't watch it so why do I have to pay for it.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Toluca Lake, CA
Yes, they provide internet service, which is important to me. But yes, they have terrible customer service and frequently raise rates under the guise of expired promotions that you may or may not get extended or modified. If I had another provider in the area, I would certainly switch. The reason they have so many customers is because they have a monopoly in so many locales.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
If I had another option other than Time Warner Cable I would definitely do it. I cannot wait for google fiber to come into the area so I can switch. The price is comparable to others in the area for now, but the customer service is awful and internet is constantly slow.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?