BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable has really gone downhill. When my family and I first got it, it was amazing (this was about 5 years ago), but now it is extremely slow. Whether one device is being used or many, it always seems to be very laggy. We have called many times to complain, but nothing gets better. I would recommend AT&T and DirectTV together instead.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Our cable is fairly reliable but pretty pricey. BrightHouse is owned by TimeWarner and they're pretty much the only cable we can use in our area. We don't want dish and fiber optics aren't available. We'd switch if we could mainly because of price.
Melissa J.
Fort Hood, TX
We haven't had any major problems with our Internet service with Time Warner Cable. We don't have the fastest package and are still able to stream videos, scroll social media, play video games, and watch Netflix at the same time without any issues!
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Time warner is so amazingly fast! We used to have century link. It took 2 weeks just to get it installed. Time warner was fast and accurate. The price is not bad at all. Its not expensive at all. We really would recommend this cable company to the world.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
They could be better their wifi is bad it isn't high speed the cable is bad when i move I'm switching everything about them is bad they deserve no stars but i guess really bad wifi is better than no wifi. #firstworldprobs .... * sips whole glass of tea
Amber R.
Hermitage, PA
Cable prices I. General are outrageous, but for what we pay to cable and Internet, we have way too many issues. On demand programming freezes very often, and our cable box randomly has issues at least 3 times per year. customer service is availability 24/7 and can always resolve the issues, but I wish we didn't have problems in the first place.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
We just switched back to TWC after being with Uverse. I am impressed by much of there technology. Love the start over feature and on demand on my phone/tablet. Only drawback is the channels are sometimes unavailable so I have to restart the box.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
It would be great if prices weren't going up constantly and they weren't such a monopoly in the area I live in. There isn't any other cable company and TWC knows that. Our prices rise an avg of $15-20 a year (not including taxes). I'ts ridiculous!
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
I've been using Time Warner Cable Internet for a long time now and I think that the connection works so great it is just that sometimes their customer service can be horrible and it can be really hard to work with them sometimes.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Horrible company y that seems to only have slow internet speeds, and higher than average pricing for lackluster and honestly offensive to the current day market speeds. Not worth the time to get, and would get something else if it was available.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?