BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Most of the time Time Warner is great. The rest of the time we experience intermittent outages and very slow download speeds. Considering I pay $60/month I would hope that service would be better and I wouldn't have to reset my router all the time.
Tanner G.
Rochester, NY
Time warner cable is amazing. their customer service is superb and are always so helpful. they will do anything to win your loyalty and if you switch to another provider they will pay you to return back to them. i love time warner cable you guys rock!
Gail D.
Sharon, PA
I'm not impressed with any of the "dish" cable companies so in our area only time warner is available. My lower review has to do with the cable boxes themselves and of course price. We have to unplug our box and allow it to reset frequently, we've exchanged boxes several times but still must re- boot, to me it's ridiculous considering our $130 bill....
Kelley O.
We had time warner for a few years and I HATED it. The internet never worked and the TV barely worked too. When you called customer service they were no help at all and the prices are terrible compared to the crappy service you get. I DON'T recommend.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
It's okay. The people are very rude and they are not helpful. I was supposed to have cable and Internet, but the man was being lazy and wouldn't do it and instead said that cable wasn't available...so in other words rude and not helpful and very lazy
Cassy C.
Raymondville, TX
The quality is consistent and there are many great services but the price gets SO high, and we've called many times to try to fix issues and they make a lot of promises to do this or that and lower our bills but then the very next bill is just as high if not higher than before. It's very frustrating but there's not many other options in our area.
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable does have great internet & such, but there are CONSTANT charges from things that we did not do. I do NOT recommend TWC to anyone. The only reason I have it is because it's the only carrier my apartment complex has. DISH all the way.
Celine L.
Overall Time Warner is pretty good. At times they do have their hiccups. For example the area I was staying in was experiecing problems. At that time i really needed internet to do work. It took them a little while to fix it and there was no customer serivice available but for the most part they're pretty fast. I think fios is much better though
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Boo! I was very unhappy with time warner cable. so unhappy in fact that i cut the cord. service was always in and out it was overpriced and I would often lose ppv signals. unfortunately i still have to use them for internet but that isn't too terrible
Kate K.
Our service it's very terrible. It's so spotty! one time our internet wasn't working for over a week and the person I spoke with only suggested rebooting the box. didn't think it was necessary to send a tech out. complained on Twitter and that person sent a tech the following day. faulty equipment. if I could get another provider in my area, I would.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?