BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Willow Spring, NC
Time warner has the worst customer service frame of mind ever. They rope new customers in with great rates, but they hike up the prices three times as much and don't think you are ever going to get another good deal, even when you have been a loyal customer for years! Got the Amazon Fire TV, kept my internet and dumped the cable! Couldn't be happier
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
Time warner cable charges too much for internet, and expects you to pay a high amount and not give you any deals after you've been a customer for over a year. Other providers have the same speed for MUCH cheaper, even without a deal on the price. I talked to customer service several times to get my rate lowered, and they wouldn't do anything for me.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
Cable in my apartment is required. We have to pay their cable fee...then pay extra for cable, so our experience has not been the greatest. The only reason we have to pay more is because we wanted additional channels, but this includes the basic cable we are already paying for through our apartment complex! Double paying for cable doesn't make sense.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven't had Time Warner for too long but I like the price. It's definitely lower than any other internet company I've used in the past. I think it's a little slower than it claims to be but I haven't had any major problems with it! I like that there are hot spots around the city that I can connect to when I'm not at home, instead of using my data.
Kameko H.
Kameko H.
Its the only cable service available in my portion of NC. The cable sepection is decent, wish they had better bundle deals because sometimes you feel trapped in a large package when all you needed were a few specific channels. The internet service goes in and out. We finally got a tech out who told changed our router and now our problems are fixed.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I'm not a big fan of Time Warner - first of I'm not sure how other cable providers work as far as their billing process - but it seems like Time Warner is always wanting payment - I guess it's the way they bill out a month ahead and if you don't keep current - before you know it their asking for a minimum payment of over $350.00 to $500.00 or else.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
You really want to get me started? The only reason we have TWC is because we haven't been able to get Google Fiber yet and when we are able to get it we are going to drop TWC like a hot coal! They have the worst customer service and they like to add things to your bill that you never agreed to or purchased and they LIE about it! STSY AWAY FROM TWC!
Josie B.
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Techie Expert
I've never been disappointed with my actual Time Warner services, but my experience with some of the contract workers has been somewhat negative. I once had to have a line installed in the ground 3 different times because it wasn't placed deep enough and kept rising up out of the ground. Actually cable, Internet, and phone services have been GREAT!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Overall they provide a great service with few interrupts. It is more expensive than most but with being vigiliant and asking for discounts, we have kept that cost inline with what our budget allows. The apps are a wonderful addition so we can watch on the go. I am just worried that this great service will change when they are taken over by Comcast.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh how I hate Time Warner. Their customer service is a nightmare and their service isn't much better. My Internet service costs a mini fortune and is mediocre at best. Had a technician come out and he ran tests and changed a few things...which helped the speed, but it's far from lightening fast. I would absolutely switch carriers if I was able to.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?