BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Lancaster , OH
Signed up for TWC about a week ago and so far so good. We ended up with 100+ channels, free on demand, phone, and internet for less than $150/month including surcharges and taxes. Love the set up of the guide. It IS a bit pricey but for the package we are receiving, it isn't too bad. Very clear picture, minimal glitches and a good variety of the channels provided.
Missy U.
The app works fine, I suppose, but TWC needs to revisit its distribution agreements. The whole reason to have an app like this is to be able to watch cable channels away from home, yet most of the channels are only available if you are connected to your home network. What's the point? If I have to be on my home network to watch cable, I'm going to be watching on my TV and not on my smart phone.
Emily G.
I have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner. They have good internet speeds and lots of channels, but they always end up driving your monthly bill up. You don't know why, so you have to call and they end up doing something. I do think they're pricey for their options. But I do enjoy their new DVR package that you can record 6 shows instead of 2.
Lauren H.
I have been using Time Warner Cable for almost two years now and I have to say that their service is impeccable. My bill has stayed pretty low since I first got it and I have never had an issue with service. Customer service representatives are always very helpful in getting me a low price and will direct me to someone if they can't figure something out.
Martha H.
I could rant for days about TWC but in the interest of keeping it short--their customer service is legendary in that it's HORRIBLE. The overall services provided are okay, though we have had a lot of problems with slow internet in the summer (despite paying for boosts), but every time I have to contact customer service I get someone who is rude or unhelpful. I dread having to interact with them but what can you do, you pretty much have to have home internet these days for school and work!
Celestina S.
I love Time Warner Cable and Xfinity Broadcasting! I also love my DVR and have no idea how I ever lived without it! If I ever have a problem with my DVR, which has only happened twice in eight years Time Warner comes out quickly to fix it or fixes it over the phone and it has been at no charge to me. I won't switch to satellite because they don't have On-Demand programing like X-finity does either. I seriously don't know how these satellite people are living without on-demand access!
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
I think I'm gonna switch to...oh wait...i can't switch to anyone else!!! All i have through this company is internet because I refuse to pay $100+ for cable+internet. I have had to have 5 technicians come to my house, and have called the customer service line 25 times in the past month alone (I have had this service since the beginning of September) due to either being disconnected, the fact that my issue wasn't resolved, or the fact that the "representative" (I use that term lightly) is far to incompetent and makes me furious. if you can choose another company and you have other options for providers...i strongly urge you to stay away from Time Warner!!!
Whitney B.
If I could cancel TWC I would! They say they've been working on customer service yet I still wait for hours on hold only to get someone who I cannot even understand. My bill slowly increases each month and when they're questioned about the excess charges they respond with some random nonsense reasoning. I'm sure I've over paid to TWC over the years.
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA
Costumer service is gotten better in the past year, and the price for the service I currently have (without a contract) isn't that bad. Everytime I've renewed my service, I always had to deal with the salesperson ignoring my requests for no contract and trying to sell me on a 2 year contract. Luckily the last time I called I was able to get my service renewed for a lower price without spending 2 hours on the phone trying to get out of the contract they were trying to sell me.
Natalie G.
Inglewood, CA
I have time Warner Internet. I'm not 100% happy with it. The connection is a bit spotty and doesn't always work when I'm upstairs in my home. It's functional but takes a bit too long to connect at times. It used to work perfectly and these issues have only been within the last 6 months. I may need to have a technician come by to see what's changed.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?