BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
First of all this company changes it's name on a dime. The prices are rather high but our area gives us very little choice. They changed the internet modem claiming the speed would me higher and I have had more issues with streaming and the signal. They need to work on their products before I will recommend them to anyone.
Angelia M.
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
There wireless service is less than desirable. It's intermittent, especially during storms or unsettling weather. The customer service is unreliable because for some reason they don't keep records of the last conversation you had with them. It's annoying & they will disconnect you even when you make arrangements with them.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Lorain, OH
I honestly love my cable company! i never have a problem with them when it comes down to it the service is splendid indeed and i suggest that others should get this cable company. not only is it affordable but it is the people are very understanding when you have problems with the service which rarely ever happens for me.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's okay, but I can't pause live tv. I also havnt been able to record shows. The customer service representatives do a good job over the phone when helping with any cable issues I have. My wifi sometimes goes in and out which can be annoying. Do not be late on payments , my card went and had me a 45 dollar overdraft fee.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbus, OH
I've been a customer with Time Warner for about four years. I like the quality of their service and any time I call Customer Service, their representatives are friendly and helpful. My only complaint is their affordability. It'd be nice if they were more competitive with their pricing and had deals for current customers.
Emma S.
Emma S.
My cable/internet kept shutting off and we couldn't figure out why. Turns out time warner cable kept cutting our cable (literally cut the cable) because the apartment we were attached to didn't have their service started... Took weeks to figure out the issue and finally get it fixed. No compensation for those missed days
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
San Antonio, TX
I was very satisfied with this service until they made our monthly bill go up from it was originally supposed to be. It was affordable at first. We had to complain because if they didn't fix our bill we were going to go elsewhere. I recommend to others, just read everything carefully before signing or giving information.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Lancaster, CA
I switched to Time-Warner to watch Dodger baseball because it was the only way I could. I like Directv better and Time-Warner isn't as good. But, if you live in Los Angeles and you are a Dodger fan, you don't have any choice. I was told recently that Time-Warner has been sold so we will see what the new company is
like..
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Round rock, TX
I have been a TWC customer for years. I have never had a problem with them.
They always correct a problem I have swiftly.
They are more on the expensive side, but I will still use their services.
I have never had a huge problem with them being down for extended periods of time.
I recommend them to everyone all the time.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Its the only cable option we have. It is expensive. I looked into getting Dish but the internet quality was not there. Time Warner internet works, but still pricey. Now you have to have a Digital adapter on all tv's that don't have a regular dvr or cable box. They are free for the first year then you are charged for it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?