BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Missy U.
The app works fine, I suppose, but TWC needs to revisit its distribution agreements. The whole reason to have an app like this is to be able to watch cable channels away from home, yet most of the channels are only available if you are connected to your home network. What's the point? If I have to be on my home network to watch cable, I'm going to be watching on my TV and not on my smart phone.
Ashley S.
Their customer service sucks. When we bought our house we were assigned a personal representative and shes been more trouble than shes worth. Our cable and internet and just OK. We've had our box for 8 years and its constantly rebooting and they wont issue us a new box. The internet is slow. If you have another provider I'd go anywhere but Time Warner
Martha H.
I could rant for days about TWC but in the interest of keeping it short--their customer service is legendary in that it's HORRIBLE. The overall services provided are okay, though we have had a lot of problems with slow internet in the summer (despite paying for boosts), but every time I have to contact customer service I get someone who is rude or unhelpful. I dread having to interact with them but what can you do, you pretty much have to have home internet these days for school and work!
Celestina S.
I love Time Warner Cable and Xfinity Broadcasting! I also love my DVR and have no idea how I ever lived without it! If I ever have a problem with my DVR, which has only happened twice in eight years Time Warner comes out quickly to fix it or fixes it over the phone and it has been at no charge to me. I won't switch to satellite because they don't have On-Demand programing like X-finity does either. I seriously don't know how these satellite people are living without on-demand access!
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
I think I'm gonna switch to...oh wait...i can't switch to anyone else!!! All i have through this company is internet because I refuse to pay $100+ for cable+internet. I have had to have 5 technicians come to my house, and have called the customer service line 25 times in the past month alone (I have had this service since the beginning of September) due to either being disconnected, the fact that my issue wasn't resolved, or the fact that the "representative" (I use that term lightly) is far to incompetent and makes me furious. if you can choose another company and you have other options for providers...i strongly urge you to stay away from Time Warner!!!
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Signed up for TWC about a week ago and so far so good. We ended up with 100+ channels, free on demand, phone, and internet for less than $150/month including surcharges and taxes. Love the set up of the guide. It IS a bit pricey but for the package we are receiving, it isn't too bad. Very clear picture, minimal glitches and a good variety of the channels provided.
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I really don't like Time Warner's internet, I have the fastest speed (50 mbps) and it is INCREDIBLY SLOW. My phone and other devices constantly disconnect and rarely work how they're supposed to on wifi. They also overcharge and try to force you into a triple play even if you don't need it. If there was another provider in the area I would switch in a heartbeat.
Lauren H.
Vidor, TX
I have been using Time Warner Cable for almost two years now and I have to say that their service is impeccable. My bill has stayed pretty low since I first got it and I have never had an issue with service. Customer service representatives are always very helpful in getting me a low price and will direct me to someone if they can't figure something out.
Tonya G.
I absolutely hate time warner cable my bill is always going up channels on my tv are constantly not working, it worse then having satelite tv in the middle of the forest. I would recommended you stay as far away from this company as possible. The customer service reps are always rude and never helpful. If i could give them 20 thunbs down i would ūüĎéūüĎéūüĎéūüĎé
Clara H.
Round Rock, TX
My husband does the calling but I have always heard him say positive things about the company. He said for the monthly payment we pay we have a very good deal. Time warner is known for their fast internet service. The customer service is 24/7 so if the Internet is not working at night or early morning do not hesitate to call because they will answer!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?