BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
Only using this service because no other service is available in my area. Horrible customer service
Brooklyn  R.
charlotte , NC
Always have great upgrades for long standing members but whenever my family has a cable issue and TWC needs to come out they always show up hours later than the time they said they were gonna get there
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
Good job with the service, installment and connection. Hope this can be a good provider for you.
Jennifer T.
Downey, CA
Not the best provider but definitely better than our previous. Internet speed is ok but could be improved
Jane B.
Buena Park, CA
Very good so far. I used ATT for years and had too much trouble with it and ever since switching, it's been a great experience.
Mary T.
Clermont, FL
We have Brighthouse cable. They charge so much money for cable and they placed the wireless router in our master bedroom which is behind our kitchen. I say this to point out the our wireless signal needs to pass through our stainless steel fridge in order to get to the rest of the house. Needless to say we have lousy connection that cuts out regularly. Our house depends on our wireless connection: Apple TV connected to every tv, iPads for each person, and iPhones regularly streaming videos. We have an Airport Express that is supposed to boost our connectivity but our wireless still cuts out regularly.
Heather T.
Brunswick, OH
They are mediocure at best. Their customer service is lacking and prices are way too high.
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
The internet service TWC provides is a total scam. I ordered the smallest package. Conveniently, the internet never worked until I was forced to upgrade to a more expense package. Funny, it immediately worked when I paid more money!
Kyle A.
New Lebanon, NY
I live in a rural area, where internet is spotty. Time Warner has provided the best possible coverage, all things considered
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
We've been customers of Time Warner Cable for years. Their service is good if you are lucky, which we are right now. But if you have a problem, God help you, because they are slow to resolve and you really have to be an advocate for yourself.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?