BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katherine G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
We recently switched to Time Warner from AT&T. Our internet is much faster, the customer service is much better. The cost is about the same for the speed we were getting. We've not had any issues with them since we switched. I would definitely recommend.
Kala C.
Customer service isn't that good. I have so-so service here in Arizona. Buffers a lot when watching on my TV. Its affordable but I would like to add it could be better. Internet is relatively fast but not reliable speed. Id recommend to other for the price.
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
Great service and signal everywhere. I like that I can sign into my account and watch TV shows or games if I'm not home. I can pretty much watch them anywhere I go. The prices are affordable but it also depends on what channels you want to have access too.
Nathalia R.
Rego Park , NY
Its okay not my cup of tea but my landlord offers its so I save. Trust me i don't have it by choice just because he already owns it i have had several complaints on their costumer service i don't like to talk bad but this company just doesn't do it for me.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Time Warner is THE WORST internet provider I have ever had. Internet goes out regularly, probably 5 times a week or so. Customer service is a nightmare - if you actually can stand to stay on their "press one for more options" recording long enough to speak to a human being. I would switch in a heartbeat, but they are the only provider in my apartment complex.
Adeina A.
San Antonio, TX
We have had Time Warner Cable forever. It has had it's up and downs, but I love it now. It seems affordable compared to other services and it meets my expectations. The customer service has been great lately and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
The only reason we have Time Warner is because it is the only provider in our area with "decent" coverage. The customer service is atrocious and our internet goes in and out with the wind. It's ridiculous. If you have another option, I would go with that..
Kamberlee J.
Richmond Hill, NY
What can I say. Ive been a loyal customer for over 10 years great service as a cable provider terrible with keeping me with a good deal. Every few months I have to call and adjust my bill because the charges get too high after a while. But I love my cable
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet provider. I HATE them! Terrible customer service, constant outages, and sky high prices. We only use them due to lack of other options. We use to have them for cable service, but after dealing with 4 broken cable boxes and never ending outages, we gave them the boot, signed up for DirecTV and never looked back!
theresa r.
fairmont , WV
I just switched from dish to time Warner to save some money. I'm really upset that it is not compatible with Netflix esp after telling the sales person over 5 times that we watch a lot of Netflix. i now have to buy a 40 50 dollar stick to watch Netflix
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?