BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda K.
Time warner is the only cable company that we can have where we live! It however is not that great and is exapensive. From time to time or cable or internet goes out!
Jessica W.
Raeford, NC
I enjoy time warner cable but their packages are so high. I like the no contract and being able to cancel whenever.
Tiffani B.
I actually hate this providers but unfortunately this is the one in my area. Their prices are ridiculous and their customer service is a joke the only good thing is when you do need a tech they seem to get one out right away
Susie B.
Memphis, TN
The worst customer service company second to Comcast and one that has never met my expectations.
Tatiana C.
Gilroy, CA
No stars. I dislike this service so much. Nothing on demand .. EVER. Internet is slow and nothing good is on. So many channels and nothing on them
Erin D.
Middle Village, NY
Time warner cable has been great. When I called to cancel our showtime they gave me absolutely no problems at all. It's very affordable, and they have a lot of great deals for new customers. I would definitely recommend to others because of the price, and all of their different plans and packages. Only concern is the connection on occasion, could be my TV though!
Michelle H.
Warren, OH
I have had an OK relationship with Time Warner Cable. That was up until about 2 months ago when they started advertising their merge with another company. That's when my Internet would stop working for no apparent reason and my cable would static in and out on occasion. I'm getting so frustrated with having to call them that sometimes I don't and just pray it fixes itself because I don't want to go thru the hassle AGAIN!! Get it together Time Warner!!
Morgan C.
Mint Hill, NC
Time warner cable sucks. My family and I have always had issues with it and it is over priced for the service.
Robbie R.
Frisco, TX
Pretty reliable but veryyyyyy expensive. I don't like the bundle they do and can't tell what I'm being billed for. Lots of extra fees
Erin S.
Pretty good, you can call whenever you are having a problem. Seems like they have enough staff to help customers which I appreciate.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?