BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
Don't get me wrong I love time warner cable it works well and fast. But I do have to say once it rains a lot I loose connection and no one likes when they don't have wifi or can't watch their favorite TV show. Overall I wish I had stringer signal when it came to extreme weather conditions.
Todd F.
Todd F.
N Hollywood, CA
Does a poor review of Time Warner Cable even shock anyone anymore? What is one to say -- outages... slower internet that you're paying for ... excuses for "On Demand" like, "Well, On Demand is really just a gift, so if it isn't working, that really isn't cable service not working." Ugh.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Antonio, TX
I have had time warner cable for years, and while the internet works okay (its super slow occasionally) the pricing is absolutely outrageous for one person!! I hate how they make you rent a dumb wifi thing. They charge you for any and everything, bit their service isn't even that good
Haley V.
Haley V.
I have never been so unhappy with an Internet provider. Terrible costumer service and terrible Internet. I have the fastest plan available and am barely able to stream Netflix with only 4 people in the house. I have called multiple times to fix this issue and it had never been resolved.
Ebony T.
Ebony T.
Endwell , NY
Horrible company. Unfortunately in my area I don't have other providers. Constantly tagging on additional fees. I pay $10/month for a modem I've had to over 6 years. Didn't find out, until the other day. Very shady and money hungry company. Can't wait until good companies buy them out.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm satisfied with time Warner internet, I've had it for 2 months and I have no problems with it so far. Thier customer service on the other hand is non existent , be prepared to be put on hold transferred and repeat yourself multiple times before someone actually knows what's going on.
eli e.
eli e.
Works great but to be honest its just a bit pricey for me right now, but I mean it is worth the price. you get fats services and plus you get access to hot spots using your own plan so its way easier to get connected to wifi while on the go, no extra charge on that, so that's awesome
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pavilion, NY
The speeds are good, but the prices are incredibly high and there is no competition in the area to force them to improve service. Prices continue to rise and consumers are forced into paying them in order to have Internet, which is a necessity for school, work, streaming media, etc...
Kaylin C.
Kaylin C.
West Columbia, SC
I think Time Warner is the longest I've been with a cable company. They offer a pretty nice variety of channels, and I'm happy with their customer service. They're technicians can be a little late arriving to fix any on-site problems, and this is the only reason I give them 4 stars.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
I am very disappointed with them I believe their rates are overly high and there service has been spotty and problematic for me and as much as I call regarding it they really don't do anything aside resend signal which obviously isn't cutting it I am looking into other Internet options
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?