BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
TWC is the worst company that I have to interact with. It is the only option for internet where we live, with the exception of another even worse company. We consistently have trouble with our bill with TWC, their customer service is HORRIBLE, and because they have a monopoly in our area, they just don't care. look forward to the day i can fully part ways with them!
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert
Time Warner is the only good cable and internet service provider in my area that is worth starting with. I like how they give you an option time frame for them to show up and install everything. I have the internet, cable, and landline bundle and I like it..
Will H.
Cary, NC
The TWC internet I currently have is passable and will do for what I currently use it for. However there are random drops in coverage now and then that hinder progress. Whenever the drops are sustained it often takes a few days to get service for the internet.
Nina L.
Brunswick, OH
My bill was starting to get too expensive. I made a call to customer support and the lady I got was super helpful and helped me lower my bill. My internet goes out occasionally, and often times the cable goes out, which I believe is Time Warner's fault and not ours as it usually comes back on it's own. Not the best cable company, but they have their pros.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has customer service that will cater to you when you call them. However they always have outages which makes it very unconventional at times in the summer when I need my internet. They give free promotions to new members only and don't accommodate to
Estefani G.
El Paso, TX
I hate how our internet always stops working and we have to reset our monitor more than 4 times a month. The cable is not so bad but the signal on "on demand" is always off and it's hard to watch anything there. I rarely watch TV so I don't mind it to much.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
I changed from ATT to Time warner for a better rate but the service is not the best, the internet gets really slow and we don't share our wifi, its only for the TV sometimes and other times is for the computer but sill it gets slow on it shuts down completely.
Dan S.
Kingston, NY
They're alright. TWC is all that's available where I live so I have no choice but to use them. I hear a lot of horror stories about them, and they definitely charge more for less than they could afford to give as far as services, but that's every cable company. Customer service in my area is reasonable and usually actually fixes the problem, so that's a plus!
Marilyn B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been with Time Warner Cable off and on for almost 19 years. I keep coming back to them. I can call them 24 hours a day and usually get a prompt response. If we have any issues with the equipment it is simple to return and get a replacement. They have also worked with us to get us the best pricing for our packages. I will remain a Time Warner Cable customer.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Techie Expert
Unfortunately, Time Warner Cable is the only option in my area. I would not have them otherwise. They constantly raise their prices from month to month, have horrible customer service, and are very difficult to get in touch with. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?