BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Janaya M.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
Time Warner cable was great in the beginning. Many times the box we used would give us problems and the channels would not work but once we called, they were able to fix the problem right away. they are always helpful and will stay on the phone with you to make sure everything is in working order.
Toni T.
Toni T.
Laredo, TX
It's expensive but I'm also a really cheap person. we use a bundle for cable and internet and we're not disappointed! We rarely have issues and if we do it'll probably be 2 times a year or less. The help center is extremely friendly too when we call in for questions. I'm satisfied with this company.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
I enjoy Time Warner Cable . I get great internet speeds and really good cable. The only problem is that it seems like it is getting more expensive. We were paying way more than we should have been for cable and internet with them, but then we called and they settled everything. They even sent out someone to help figure out what was wrong with our internet when we upgraded. So they really do help their customers.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had this service for a while. There is not a lot of options in my area so this is the one we chose to go through. I have no major complaints but I think their prices are on the high side. I'm not crazy about the customer services either. I just think they could be offering more for the prices.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Time warner cable sucks! They made it very difficult to find what it would cost for our monthly internet package. It took 3 days for them to activate our modem, and after telling us we wouldn't be charged for a person to come out, they charged us. The customer service is terrible and they don' t know what they are talking about. If we could get any other company we would but that is all that's available here.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite cable company, but out of all the ones available to pick from it's not too bad. They are quite expensive but do run some pretty good promotions on a regular basis. If you're interested in this service, I'd definitely wait for a promotion to roll through before going with this service.
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using TWC for as long as I can remember and while I've had a few issues, they've always been resolved with no problems. The customer service has gotten a lot better throughout the years. I really like all the features that they have to offer. But, the TWC Tv app. only works completely when you are at home, connected to your home wi-fi, otherwise you only get a limited amount of channels and on demand.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?