BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erika M.
Sharpsville, PA
They are really quick about fixing issues and getting to your house. Also if you know the trick to push 0 you can talk to a real person and they've always been nice. HOWEVER our bill and service just keeps going up & up & up!!!!!! Ridiculous!! Good service, bad cost.
Amber P.
Time Warner Cable has you pay too much money for ok service. My internet constantly goes in and out. My cable freezes frequently and sometime my channels go out. Every time I call for a cheaper plan, there's none available. They only have more expensive plans available. Sadly, this is the only service provider in my area so I am not able to switch to another provider.
Kahli K.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner is decent but they need to work on their reliability, they have themselves spread too thin over a too large area. I hope they improve but I'm definitely in the market for a different service. Not to mention their customer service is lacking in a big way.
Dianne W.
I hate time Warner! If I could choose another provider for my services I would! Constantl having to have a tech come out to repair this or that! Horrible signal and speeds! Not worth it! And costs WAY too much! For 3 simple services and no extras I always end up paying over 400$$ a month!!!!!! They always have hidden charges! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
TWC is hit or miss with us. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, our only other option is Dish or Direct TV. Direct TV isn't reliable and Dish is expensive plus we can only get TV, have to go elsewhere for phone and internet because of where we live. So it was cheaper and easier to bundle with TWC. We just put up with the negatives.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Time warner cable is the most unreliable service that I have ever experienced. It is not competitive with xfinity and i feel like i am always missing out just because of the lack of features that are offered. Will not ever recommend someone to time warner cable
Jennifer L.
Ever since I moved to Nyc I been using Time Warner Cable and I have no complaints at all best internet ever never slows down always connects on a high level. The fact that I get almost 1000 channels for such a low price anyone would be sold so come check them out
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Time warner cable has changed. I am completely impressed with there service over the phone as well as in person. I received a cable package recently and I am completely thrilled with the one hour time window and at how fast and friendly the service technician was.
Donna F.
I enjoy the selection of channels that TimeWarner provides, but I have to admit that our service does freeze up on occasion. It seems to be when we are experiencing bad weather, for the most part. But overall, I am satisfied with it.
Syrie C.
Decent. We've run into quite a few problems with cable. We ended up switching our TV to direct TV which we get 100x more channels with for around the same price that cable was charging for a few channels. As far as being an Internet/wifi provider, not horrible.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?