BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Krystle K.
Lewiston, ME
Time Warners prices fluctuate, I can never expect the same bill twice. I switched to them from DirecTV because of the same issue. I find that their "high speed" internet is slow and cuts out often. I am satisfied with my cable programming but disappointed with the price. Their customer service is sub par as well. You can't speak with one associate and get a straight answer.
Stephanie t.
Staten Island, NY
Cable and Internet are very slow, the cable always glitches ruining what you have recorded on the DVR. Customer service is not helpful and you wait on hold for extremely long periods of time. I do not recommend this cable service over priced and not worth the money
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of TWC. They are the only people who will service my area because we are not allowed to have satellites. Their customer service has never been good. Also, for the quality service you get its to expensive. I don't know why it always cuts out and is glitching in the middle of shoes either. If you have other options pick them because i would not recommend TWC.
Rachel F.
W Hollywood, CA
Decent service and bill but bill is not always consistent each month. I often have an increase or decrease of $5-$10 in the bill. Also I split payments between my roommates online and when I've had billing issues TWC was unable to retrieve payment account information.
Aaron A.
There service in our area is pretty good. We have had a couple outages and issues, but they have been able to resolve them at a reliable rate. There pricing seems to be pretty standard compared to the competition. I would recommend them over the other options we have.
Jackie S.
We have cable and internet through time warner cable. The internet is fast and never have any connection issues. They have a good verity of channels and they offer on demand as well. The price is a good deal for the first 12 months. I recommend them. We have no issues.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
The worst. Their customer service is terrible. They work more on trying to get new customers than rewarding ones who have been with them for years. The last time someone needed to come to our house they tried to charge us despite the fact it was an issue on the pole outside and not something we did. If they didn't basically have a monopoly I would never use them again.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have only been using TIme Warner Cable for a few months. The first few weeks were rough. We paid for the fastest internet they had and it was always going out. After 3 times of someone coming out, the last tech finally realized the wires on our house had been chewed by squirrels. So the wires were replaced and now everything runs great!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
I'll give TWC credit - with Google Fiber coming they have been upping their game. We recently received an upgrade to our internet service/speed at no cost, were asked to test a trial run of their new DVR service, and have had great customer service experiences (lately). While they may not have all of their ducks in a row quite yet, they've definitely started to sort things out.
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
I feel like Tie Warmer Cable draws you in the then slowly or suddenly raises the rate. The introductory rate is always reasonable. Why not reward customers for their continued service rather than "stick it to them." In our rural area, we do not have too many choices.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?