BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Can act up in bad weather and sometimes stops/lags. Unable to get cable to work in certain rooms so the service can be very unreliable overall. Sound often cuts out at random times. The picture is not affected, which is good, but could be much better.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Techie Expert
I dont really like cable they play the same stuff over and over and the service is horrible. I just need really good ibternet and streaming service.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Inglewood, CA
I have time Warner Internet. I'm not 100% happy with it. The connection is a bit spotty and doesn't always work when I'm upstairs in my home. It's functional but takes a bit too long to connect at times. It used to work perfectly and these issues have only been within the last 6 months. I may need to have a technician come by to see what's changed.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven't had Time Warner for too long but I like the price. It's definitely lower than any other internet company I've used in the past. I think it's a little slower than it claims to be but I haven't had any major problems with it! I like that there are hot spots around the city that I can connect to when I'm not at home, instead of using my data.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Although time warner cable is better than dish when it comes to Internet their prices are ridiculous especially when new customers can get such great rates. I don't even bother with cable TV because it is a ripoff. Netflix and sling are all I need!!!
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Yermo, CA
The independent contractors they send out for installation are not good people. They are horrible. I almost called the cops. He rifled through my belongings, stole over two thousand dollars worth of my stuff. Rude, vicious, threatening violence and he smelled so BAD. Also, TWC staff on phone are rude, hang up on me, get basty instantly. Mouthy, rude, offensive, hard to deal with, kueti me. . u hate them. But service is available out in small a ville USA . horribly expensive.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I wish we didn't have to use Time Warner, but nothing else is really available. It's the fastest, I suppose, in our area, but it's still not the greatest speed I've ever seen! We run a podcast network, stream lots of Netflix, and blog, and so we need super fast internet. While it doesn't always deliver, it is at least pretty good customer support.
kerry k.
kerry k.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely the worst. Service is terrible, cuts out all the time, never runs at full speed. Every time we've called customer service they either refuse to help, or say the problem is on our end. Last year, we spent 2 straight months where we lost connection for 2-3 hours every evening, and they insisted it was on our end. Changed out EVERYTHING, router, modem, devices, cables, everything and the problem still wasn't resolved. They continued to insist it was "on our end".
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
They always mess up our billing and over charge us/change our plan with no notice. In our building we have to use TWC but had we a choice we'd certainly use someone else. We have to constantly restart our modem using the TWC app. I guess the only positive to this service is we can fix most of our connectivity problems using the app and not have to call customer service.
Fernanda c.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
Hey guys!
So my advice to you is that you shouldn't get this cable company. The Chanel's are very limited and I can't record any shows. Plus the Internet is slow and I pay about $150. A month. Is I'm not mistaken they are the only company that provides both cable and Internet as a bundle but I think you're better off getting them separate.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?