BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie G.
It works pretty great I haven't had problems with it these past 2 years and it doesn't lag as much.
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
Way too expensive and difficult to understand when you call for help they are raking people over the coals
Helen L.
Service is alright for what we pay for, but we've had to get our router replaced at least three times over the last year and a half because we've gone internet-less for days in a row. The wifi signals are also really weak in the living room when our router is in the room.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
My fiancé manages the cable more than me, but I've never had trouble recording the shows I want to watch later. Sometimes I have trouble getting channels but I can just restart the box and problem solved.
kaity c.
Some times it takes long time to load by the on demand it such a great thing to have
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Great cable provider. Works well and have had little to no problems. At one point we briefly switched to AT&T and then I was convinced that this was the better cable provider. It could be more inexpensive, as if is quite expensive, especially compared to the commercials, but will confined to use for the foreseeable future.
Sahara C.
Techie Expert
Amazing Cable service. Cabel channels not over priced. Great customer service.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I'm not at all a fan of Time Warner Cable. They overcharge like crazy. It is the only cable provider for our area
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
any body who had t.w.c knows my pain they charge a arm an a. leg just last month i had them add every movie channel they had an when i called to cancel it i was still charge for it also i had trouble with my boxes for the 1st year an a half the small adaptor boxes burn out an yes you still gonna pay for them so my advice to you is runn!! unless you have bad credit an no credit cards then you are stuck hunny i wish the had negative stars i would use that
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Definitely have to say that between the first year they do provide you a good deal . But then after a year or so the deal is off . But otherwise than that the cable and internet work good .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?