BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
This is the internet and cable provider that is used when I am home from school at my parents house. Never really have issues with it and the speed is almost always there. Videos load quickly and don't have to buffer half way through. The TV is always quality with little problems with there are storms and such weather conditions.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I have a difficult time with TIme Warner Cable simply because of the speed of the internet. I have high quality products that I paid a lot of money for to send the internet throughout our home. Our home is not large, but every night we have a slower connection and our Netflix and Hulu freeze constantly. It is incredibly frustrating.
Kandice C.
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
The service is pretty good and the bundled prices aren't half bad either when compared to other companies. It would be nice if they went the extra mile though to create better packages for after the introductory price package ends making it less stressful on the clients who are faced with having to find cheaper rates else where.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Greer, SC
I hate Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is not very helpful. I called them to ask how to order something, and they told me I didn't have the service. (Except that I did.) Another time I called to move my service, and they wouldn't let me!! So dumb. If you have the ability to choose a different provider, do yourself a favor!
Channon M.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Time Warner is very hit or miss. There have been times when our internet is just complete and total trash, and when I have reached out to get an answer as to why, the response has been "we are having some outages in your area, please stand by". I'm sorry but that is not helpful, especially when i pay so much for cable and internet
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I have always used Time Warner Cable, I've had some issues getting our cable set up in the bedrooms around the house since they went digital. The customer service at time Warner has been absolutely wonderful! They have made sure we were helped every time we have had to call in! Over all I am very satisfied with the service.
Luanne S.
Luanne S.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is very expensive and we are constantly having to find different packages to keep our bill down. Although the customer service at the local store is great, the customer service if I have to call is less than desirable. We only have it because we don't have much of a choice , they carry the market in our area.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
We have had several problems with them, and although calling them is a good option and we have had pretty immediate responses, it hasn't seemed to help the problem. Doing research of our own and then telling them what problem we had is the best option we have found, but they literally don't really have a solution to solve the problem. We have even switched routers a couple of times. The service is actually really good - but the problem still hasn't been fixed
Heather S.
Heather S.
Eastvale, CA
We use Time Warner because that is our only cable option. I do not like that I can only record one show and to record a second I have to watch one. The charge for additional DVR boxes is a little expensive. The internet is a little slow but works well when satelite TV is out. The cost is a little high for a bundle package.
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
In the area where I reside, it is no longer called Time Warner but BrightHouse. Never the less, it's the same company. I do not have any problem with the service. hey provide both my cable and Internet. They have pretty decent customer service and there is rarely an outage. I'm certain there may be better companies out there, but this is one of the few available to me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?