BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Marissa P.
Service can go out at random times. Not reliable. Great customer service reps when you get one to show up
Krystal B.
They have good cable it cab be expensive and lots of times it goes out and can be annoying but over all they have a good service
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
They are to high for just cable and Internet. And now you have to have a box on the TV that only work when it want to. You never know if you will be able to get your channel you want to watch. If it was not for my special need son I would not have it.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY
They show the same things over and over the prprice is terrible the quality of the picture is terrible . not a top notch company but they will try to work with you. They have bundles and packages that all sound the same. There is no major price drop in the plans.
Laura I.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Ehh time warner is getting better but there have been so many service and equipment issues over the years that I cannot give them more stars.
Angel R.
Yonkers , NY
I really like the time warner cable than any other one even though now we have so many other ways to watch this and people barely use TV but I like this cable because it has all the Channels that I like.
Jessica K.
Time Warner Cable is moderately fast with all the services they provide. Sometimes my cable box acts up and is a pain to go fix it. I've had to carry the box into the mall before just to go back. The cable box still acts up, but I've given up trying to fix it.
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
Techie Expert
I have nothing to say about this because I'm in love with it. It make my life easier. I don't have any issue since I use it. My whole family love it so much, we have quality time at home because part of this. I would recommend this to anyone who are staying at home
Yvett G.
Arlington, TX
Time earner cable is actually pretty good for cable, the internet speed lags too much and I have the highest speeds you can get from them. They need to work on the Internet speeds
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
They're okay. Cheaper than the rest but you get what you pay for. Customer service isn't the best but they get the job done. I've had my TV service just cut off out of nowhere for no reason. Sometimes on-demand doesn't work but they're not too shabby.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?