BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leah M.
Hampstead, Nc
Terrible customer service, and terrible internet service. Internet goes in and out, bill increases monthly it seems, and can never get anyone on the phone who can help. The only way to get someone to speak to you is to threaten cancelling service. Not a great way to run a business.
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
My mom chose this company and it's great. It has it's moments. It's nothing completely terrible or anything and their help services are great. What bugs me is because we're so near the border, sometimes our devices don't connect properly to the strong wifi signal being sent out.
Brittney j.
I do like time warner, But I personally had a lot of problems with there modems. The great part though is they always fix as soon as they can & credit you for the time your service is out.
They also have super nice customer service reps!
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
I live in a small city, pay for a decent speed of Internet, and have a good router, but I struggle to get solid Internet service on the second floor of my home. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. If they weren't the only option here, we would use another provider.
Vicki V.
Crittenden, KY
It's an ok cable company. I don't have other choices where I live though. It's pretty much met my expectations. Customer service is nice, but they don't really care to help lower your bill. To get all the channels I like it's a little expensive. I don't recommend for or against.
Valarie I.
Austin, TX
Time Warner is the largest provider in town but they do seem to have a lot of trouble with buffering with cable. The customer service is nothing to brag about but they are responsive and get things done a relatively timely manner. I wouldn't say I'm completely loyal though.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the provider that I prefer because they always have the best deals for Internet or cable. The only cons are that sometimes the connection drops which also depends on your location. Sometimes that can easily be resolved if you switch the internet channel on your router.
Christian R.
Austin , TX
I have the tv, phone, and internet bundle. I like it, we did have issues with the service a couple of months ago, and they were really fat and understanding about the situation. They also credited for every day that the service was off. The technician was very professional.
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A little pricey for what we are looking for, but it works pretty well. In the last couple weeks we have been having a lot of service issues, but nothing too major. Would consider switching only if the price was better. Price is definitely the deciding factor for our internet.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I only use Time Warner Cable for internet services. The service was so terrible until I finally found out that they were not providing us with the correct service that we were paying for. They fixed the problem and took $5 off of my monthly bill which was nice of them to do.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?