BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Vickie B.
Absolutely will not use this company again unless I just have to for reason against my control. Worst experience when I cancelled my service and they kept trying to bill me for months. I had to call month after month only to very the run around. Finally got it taken care of. Only reason they get 1 start is because they sent a rep to my home months after and he was a very nice guy trying to talk me into coming back and he understood my reasons for not wanting to go back on their service.
Heather C.
Keene, NH
This is the only cable company in my area, and I've had them for about 14 months now. After my first 12 months, the price for my package went up and there was nothing I could do about it. They also hold on to your security deposit after telling you you'll get it back after a year. That cable service isn't all that great either. A lot of times, the channels will get all scrambled like I have a satellite dish. If there was another company I could use I would definitely rather someone else.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.
Marty W.
On demand channels freeze and you can't get all of your channels away from home. You also can't get HD versions of all the channels on demand. The box can take a while to respond to a command as well. The internet is great for the most part. My spouse can be online gaming and I can be browsing the internet at the same time and no lags or disruptions occur.
Lauren H.
Vidor, TX
I have been using Time Warner Cable for almost two years now and I have to say that their service is impeccable. My bill has stayed pretty low since I first got it and I have never had an issue with service. Customer service representatives are always very helpful in getting me a low price and will direct me to someone if they can't figure something out.
Martha H.
I could rant for days about TWC but in the interest of keeping it short--their customer service is legendary in that it's HORRIBLE. The overall services provided are okay, though we have had a lot of problems with slow internet in the summer (despite paying for boosts), but every time I have to contact customer service I get someone who is rude or unhelpful. I dread having to interact with them but what can you do, you pretty much have to have home internet these days for school and work!
Missy U.
The app works fine, I suppose, but TWC needs to revisit its distribution agreements. The whole reason to have an app like this is to be able to watch cable channels away from home, yet most of the channels are only available if you are connected to your home network. What's the point? If I have to be on my home network to watch cable, I'm going to be watching on my TV and not on my smart phone.
Ashley S.
Their customer service sucks. When we bought our house we were assigned a personal representative and shes been more trouble than shes worth. Our cable and internet and just OK. We've had our box for 8 years and its constantly rebooting and they wont issue us a new box. The internet is slow. If you have another provider I'd go anywhere but Time Warner
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
In you live in Austin, tx you have one of two options for cable and Internet. We opted for time warner. For the most part it works. However, the on demand feature almost never works & the wifi can be spotty at times. Sometimes is hard to play Xbox and watch Netflix and chill at the same time. For $120 a month (no premium channels) I just expect more.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Signed up for TWC about a week ago and so far so good. We ended up with 100+ channels, free on demand, phone, and internet for less than $150/month including surcharges and taxes. Love the set up of the guide. It IS a bit pricey but for the package we are receiving, it isn't too bad. Very clear picture, minimal glitches and a good variety of the channels provided.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?