BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leah W.
Greendale, WI
Frequent outages, and a yearly subscription fee that increases by at least $10 every year. Steer clear if you have the option.
Cori M.
I hate using TWC, we use them as our internet provider for the time being, because google fiber hasn't arrived where we live yet, and other options are either not in the same price range for the value, or just not worth it. We would never bother using them for cable.
wanying l.
This plan isn't the best but it is more affordable than verizon and if you ask to get a cheaper plan, they will try to offer it to you.
Kat G.
San Antonio, TX
Charge too much for services, cable is always going out or the box messes up and they just find something to blame it on they can never hold their own accountability. Wish there was a cheaper package without cutting so much
Emily H.
Rochester, NY
I only have Time Warner because the campus I live on has a contract with them. I'm not a huge fan of their service, and if you can find another provider go with them instead.
Donna K.
Brunswick, OH
Time Warner is ok for pruce.. ....................... I don't have anything else to add
Greg-Dani M.
We have been pretty happy with our service. We have experienced a few outages but overall good service and quick customer service.
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
Good job with the service, installment and connection. Hope this can be a good provider for you.
sarahi M.
Dallas, TX
Good connection and fast wifi.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Time Warner Cable is just a hot mess. Horrible service, questionable prices and again horrible service. I've witnessed my parents having more struggles with them then I have, but I recently learned they have been overpaying me for my prices, and failed to alert me that they were not coming to my house because it was not needed. So I left work early to meet them to get my upgrades switched on.. but they were a no show. No phone call, no email... nothing. But I was told they had scheduled a different time. Spoke with a rude manager, until I finally managed to speak to someone who understood what I was saying and why I was disappointed. She did help me and gave me an offer, but overall disappointing.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?