BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
I really dislike time warner cable. I've had them multiple times at different apartments in different cities and the quality of what they offer is just terrible. I current have purchased the highest speed of wifi so my bf can play his games without problems and it is still constantly in and out. Works on our computers most times but shotty on the phones and Xbox.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Time Warner Cable is a great cable network. You get all the channels that you want and it doesn't mess up in a storm like Dish. The best company I have been with so far but I hate that we got all channels in one room and then the basic channels up to like 95 channels, are in the rest of the rooms and the remotes are so small and I'm forever losing it lol.
Celestina S.
I love Time Warner Cable and Xfinity Broadcasting! I also love my DVR and have no idea how I ever lived without it! If I ever have a problem with my DVR, which has only happened twice in eight years Time Warner comes out quickly to fix it or fixes it over the phone and it has been at no charge to me. I won't switch to satellite because they don't have On-Demand programing like X-finity does either. I seriously don't know how these satellite people are living without on-demand access!
Darlene R.
When we moved 14 years ago we originally had Direct TV. After a year we were having a problem and went without TV for 3 weeks (my kids were young at the time) after much arguing they finally sent a repair man out to us and they realized that it was a part that we had a service contract on. After our contract was up we switched to Time Warner Cable. When we have any issues they send someone out usually within a day or two and it is fixed without any issues. I do not regret switching.
Ashley S.
Their customer service sucks. When we bought our house we were assigned a personal representative and shes been more trouble than shes worth. Our cable and internet and just OK. We've had our box for 8 years and its constantly rebooting and they wont issue us a new box. The internet is slow. If you have another provider I'd go anywhere but Time Warner
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
In you live in Austin, tx you have one of two options for cable and Internet. We opted for time warner. For the most part it works. However, the on demand feature almost never works & the wifi can be spotty at times. Sometimes is hard to play Xbox and watch Netflix and chill at the same time. For $120 a month (no premium channels) I just expect more.
Ashley S.
Lancaster , OH
Signed up for TWC about a week ago and so far so good. We ended up with 100+ channels, free on demand, phone, and internet for less than $150/month including surcharges and taxes. Love the set up of the guide. It IS a bit pricey but for the package we are receiving, it isn't too bad. Very clear picture, minimal glitches and a good variety of the channels provided.
Tonya G.
I absolutely hate time warner cable my bill is always going up channels on my tv are constantly not working, it worse then having satelite tv in the middle of the forest. I would recommended you stay as far away from this company as possible. The customer service reps are always rude and never helpful. If i could give them 20 thunbs down i would 👎👎👎👎
Emily G.
I have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner. They have good internet speeds and lots of channels, but they always end up driving your monthly bill up. You don't know why, so you have to call and they end up doing something. I do think they're pricey for their options. But I do enjoy their new DVR package that you can record 6 shows instead of 2.
Erin M.
I've been using Time Warner for a few years now but only because they are the only cable/internet provider with a decent price (which is still too much in my opinion). In the past 4 months I have called them 10+ times for issues with my cable box and mostly billing. It seems that every month there is something wrong with my bill and I have to call and get it fixed. And usually when one person I talk to says they fixed it, they didn't and I have to call back again in a week. Very frustrating!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?