BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Their customer service sucks. When we bought our house we were assigned a personal representative and shes been more trouble than shes worth. Our cable and internet and just OK. We've had our box for 8 years and its constantly rebooting and they wont issue us a new box. The internet is slow. If you have another provider I'd go anywhere but Time Warner
Anna G.
Anna G.
El Paso, TX
It's ok.

Time Warner Cable does, by default, run a credit check when you create an account, but if your credit's less than perfect, there's a way to bypass this. If you set up recurring payments when you create your account, Time Warner Cable won't run a credit check. You can set this up over the phone, live chat, or when you create an account online.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
I absolutely hate time warner cable my bill is always going up channels on my tv are constantly not working, it worse then having satelite tv in the middle of the forest. I would recommended you stay as far away from this company as possible. The customer service reps are always rude and never helpful. If i could give them 20 thunbs down i would 👎👎👎👎
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
In you live in Austin, tx you have one of two options for cable and Internet. We opted for time warner. For the most part it works. However, the on demand feature almost never works & the wifi can be spotty at times. Sometimes is hard to play Xbox and watch Netflix and chill at the same time. For $120 a month (no premium channels) I just expect more.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner. They have good internet speeds and lots of channels, but they always end up driving your monthly bill up. You don't know why, so you have to call and they end up doing something. I do think they're pricey for their options. But I do enjoy their new DVR package that you can record 6 shows instead of 2.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
I have my wifi through time Warner and honestly it's not great. It's very in and out, I live in an about 1200sq ft one story home and it doesn't reach everywhere. I have to reset the box often and usually end up turning my wifi off on my phone because the connection isn't there. However I know other people with the same Internet and there's is great.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
Cable in my apartment is required. We have to pay their cable fee...then pay extra for cable, so our experience has not been the greatest. The only reason we have to pay more is because we wanted additional channels, but this includes the basic cable we are already paying for through our apartment complex! Double paying for cable doesn't make sense.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven't had Time Warner for too long but I like the price. It's definitely lower than any other internet company I've used in the past. I think it's a little slower than it claims to be but I haven't had any major problems with it! I like that there are hot spots around the city that I can connect to when I'm not at home, instead of using my data.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Astoria, NY
I have been a happy Time Warner Cable customer for 2+ years now. Other than pricing, it truly is an amazing service. They have multiple bundles available for different types of people, as well as individual services. Representatives are always more than eager to help whether it be in person, over the phone, online or through a social media platform.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Willow Spring, NC
Time warner has the worst customer service frame of mind ever. They rope new customers in with great rates, but they hike up the prices three times as much and don't think you are ever going to get another good deal, even when you have been a loyal customer for years! Got the Amazon Fire TV, kept my internet and dumped the cable! Couldn't be happier
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?