BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erica C.
Austin, TX
My apartment building uses Time Warner Cable for everything. The cable is pretty awesome. The internet is okay as well, but sometimes for a period of 3 hours it will go down for my whole building. It has happened twice already the past two months Other than that the speed is great!
Laura A.
Livermore Fls, ME
Over priced and non negotiable when it comes to prices. I have the highest speed internet which cuts out all the time and lags. I have a land line that I never use but if I am to cancel that service my bill goes up even more. I wish there was more options in our area. OH and if you are just starting with them you can get all the same services which I pay 160.00 a month for - for just 89.00
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I mean it's a necessity to have internet. There aren't many options. The customer service is good when you get someone but their products are mediocre. I had cable but I barely used it and they made you rent their box. I don't understand....if you buy cable it should be included.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
We have cable, internet, & a landline through TWC. They came out the day after we called to install everything. We have a dog that keeps chewing up our remote, and it's replaced at no charge if we pick it up. Our wifi has gone out twice, but they have always been prompt in fixing it over the phone. We've never had an issue with their customer service ourselves, but we have heard horror stories.
Samantha S.
I love time warner cable so much! The people that work there are awesome and always try to do whatever they can to help you through your problem. I have had time warner almost all my life, (back then it was called insight) and when charter takes over i will continue to use them.
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
Not the biggest fan of time warner. Had to get it because of the area I'm located. Internet lags all the time even though I got one of the best highest speed package their was. Suppose to be great for multiple user- video streaming- web browsing. It isn't. If AT&T was available I would go back. So disappointed. Customer wait time is just as ridiculous and hidden fees and service fees everywhere!
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
TWC does have some pretty good deals but there always seems to be some sort of loop hole to them. At my house, we use TWC for cable, internet and phone but there seems to be a lot more issues lately. Their customer service is usually pretty productive and knowledgeable but we shouldn't have to call them as often as we have. This past month, we had to call 4 times for them to fix our wifi.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These guys are a decent company to buy from! My TV and channels are a great price, easy to access my channels, downfall is the Internet is super pricey for the quality. I've brought this up on multiple occasions and been told nothing they can do...another downfall is customer service, they are very rude over the phone...
Lauren C.
Ashland, KY
I would give them even fewer stars if I could. Customer service is atrocious. The price I pay is not worth the quality I get. I plan on shopping for another provider very soon. I have to pay for two extra cable tiers for the two channels I want (TVG and OWN). If not for wanting to watch live sporting events (horse racing and University of Kentucky basketball) I would cut the cord altogether.
Jana H.
At first we had some trouble with our TWD but I would say over all the past two years, it has been pretty okay. I don't have to deal with customer service much so I can't say weather its good or not. I have heard lots and lots of complaints from others both in person and online.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?