BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ebony T.
Endwell , NY
Horrible company. Unfortunately in my area I don't have other providers. Constantly tagging on additional fees. I pay $10/month for a modem I've had to over 6 years. Didn't find out, until the other day. Very shady and money hungry company. Can't wait until good companies buy them out.
Felicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm satisfied with time Warner internet, I've had it for 2 months and I have no problems with it so far. Thier customer service on the other hand is non existent , be prepared to be put on hold transferred and repeat yourself multiple times before someone actually knows what's going on.
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
I think Time Warner is the longest I've been with a cable company. They offer a pretty nice variety of channels, and I'm happy with their customer service. They're technicians can be a little late arriving to fix any on-site problems, and this is the only reason I give them 4 stars.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
I am very disappointed with them I believe their rates are overly high and there service has been spotty and problematic for me and as much as I call regarding it they really don't do anything aside resend signal which obviously isn't cutting it I am looking into other Internet options
West H.
Southlake, TX
We haven't had a problem with TWC or any issues with the service. Setting up my account was easy. Paying my bill is easy. I would say I feel like I am paying a little too much for just wifi, but all in all no complaints. If you have a choice of providers I would compare your options.
Amanda R.
Pavilion, NY
The speeds are good, but the prices are incredibly high and there is no competition in the area to force them to improve service. Prices continue to rise and consumers are forced into paying them in order to have Internet, which is a necessity for school, work, streaming media, etc...
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
I have been with TimeWarner for 20+ years and it seems that they just keep raising their fees. I an NOT happy with the price I have to pay for my service when my daughter has the EXACT same services I have with TimeWarner and is paying 1/2 the price!!! Looking for a new provider!!!!
eli e.
Works great but to be honest its just a bit pricey for me right now, but I mean it is worth the price. you get fats services and plus you get access to hot spots using your own plan so its way easier to get connected to wifi while on the go, no extra charge on that, so that's awesome
Morgan P.
We live right on the edge of the city (don't know if that's a factor). Our internet works very well. Every now and then, we have to reset it and retype passwords for computers, phones, etc. but other than that, it's a good service. It's not the cheapest, but it works well for the price.
Laura P.
La Puente, CA
They've been an okay provider for me. The one time I did need something they were very confusing. I called and They told me I needed to go to the store, but then when I went they said I just needed to call. But in the end my problem was fixed. Other than that experience, it's fine.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?