BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Zoë V.
Zoë V.
Long Is City, NY
TIME WARNER IS THE WORST. Ever. Everywhere. I have lived in different locations and dealing with TWC has always been a huge pain in the butt. They are liars and thiefs. They tell you that the installation is free, then charge you, then you have to spend an hour yelling at them on the phone to get the charge removed. The internet is also not as fast as it could be.
Allison C.
Allison C.
San Diego, CA
Internet lags and the cable is slow. The actual cable box responds very slowly and glitches quite often. Time Warner is quite expensive compared to every other provider. I've tried lowering the bill but it keeps getting hiked up. I am only still using because it is the only cable provider available in my neighborhood. If it wasn't I would switch in a heart beat.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Keene, NH
This is the only cable company in my area, and I've had them for about 14 months now. After my first 12 months, the price for my package went up and there was nothing I could do about it. They also hold on to your security deposit after telling you you'll get it back after a year. That cable service isn't all that great either. A lot of times, the channels will get all scrambled like I have a satellite dish. If there was another company I could use I would definitely rather someone else.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Everyone in my area complains about Time Warner but I think they are great! I tell those people to try Comcast for a year then come talk to me about Time Warner. My internet connection is fast and far reaching. My modem is in my basement and it still reaches my whole house. The cable is just cable but they don't lick you into a contract which is really nice.
FeliX I.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Really expensive for the service you get, especially if you choose not to bundle. I have no need for TV service, but since I only want internet service, they charge me nearly twice as much as I'd pay if I'd bundle. It's ridiculous. And the worst part is that I don't have other options for providers in my area. Their actual service is not terrible, however.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Coachella, CA
The service is great. I never have an issue getting help with my service when I need it. I love their app and being able to go paperless and pay my bill online, also their live agent chat. It allows me to ask the questions I need answered without having to deal with being put on hold or automated systems. Overall my experience with this company has been great!
Erin M.
Erin M.
I've been using Time Warner for a few years now but only because they are the only cable/internet provider with a decent price (which is still too much in my opinion). In the past 4 months I have called them 10+ times for issues with my cable box and mostly billing. It seems that every month there is something wrong with my bill and I have to call and get it fixed. And usually when one person I talk to says they fixed it, they didn't and I have to call back again in a week. Very frustrating!
Clara H.
Clara H.
Round Rock, TX
My husband does the calling but I have always heard him say positive things about the company. He said for the monthly payment we pay we have a very good deal. Time warner is known for their fast internet service. The customer service is 24/7 so if the Internet is not working at night or early morning do not hesitate to call because they will answer!
Erika F.
Erika F.
San jose , CA
Hate TIme Warner. High prices that increase every year no matter how long you use their services, garbage customer service with people who don't speak English. I wish I could use another provider but Time Warner is the only one available where I live.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
In you live in Austin, tx you have one of two options for cable and Internet. We opted for time warner. For the most part it works. However, the on demand feature almost never works & the wifi can be spotty at times. Sometimes is hard to play Xbox and watch Netflix and chill at the same time. For $120 a month (no premium channels) I just expect more.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?