BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan P.
The cable is spotty with several instances of no available channels. The internet frequently will stop working suddenly. It is very frusterating and the lack of customer service is disappointing. Trying to get them on the phone is a whole days job.
Maddy L.
Lorena, TX
There are times when they cable just doesn't work because there is no internet but other than that it is good
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
For the most part, Time Warner works well for my internet service. It gives out every now and then but I think that has to do with my location. Nonetheless, they are always so helpful on the phone.
Laura I.
Charlotte, NC
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Everything about it is so awful. The customer service and the quality of the cable.
Mary B.
Having cable is an expensive thing to not get the channels you want. I wish Time Warner would let us pick which channels we want and only pay for channels we want. I haven't had any issues with customer service or service in general. Time Warner is an okay company for services offered
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Company! Offer great prices for great services!! Highly recommended. Check them out!!
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Versatilidad de canales de entretenimiento y ay muchos más películas y exclusivas
Darian D.
Techie Expert
I am not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I used to have them for cable and I was not impressed. We currently use them for internet because they are the only provider we can get in our location. The internet is spotty and works when it wants to. We have called several times to try and get it fixed but it never works.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Time warner cable was great as in watching TV wise. Pros is you get great channels. Cons is you have to buy packages just to get the channels you might want. As well there internet isn't as great as other I have had.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Time Warner Cable is just the worst. We always enter into a contract and some how the bill goes up randomly because we were on a "promotional plan" I feel like were being duped. It is not the most reliable and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?