BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Time Warner Cable is not great. I used to have Comcast and had very few problems and really liked it. First, TWC remotes are awful. They are so hard to use and they break way too easily. Second, our cable goes out often and we have to restart it which takes up to two hours. It's just not convenient and causes a lot of problems.
Niki S.
Niki S.
Our internet is okay but for the price we pay I would like better speed and for it to not slow down when multiple devices are in use. We haven't had much need to deal with customer service so I can't give a valid review on them. However, the lack of a need to use customer support speaks to the dependability of the Internet provider.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
This is the internet and cable provider that is used when I am home from school at my parents house. Never really have issues with it and the speed is almost always there. Videos load quickly and don't have to buffer half way through. The TV is always quality with little problems with there are storms and such weather conditions.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I have a difficult time with TIme Warner Cable simply because of the speed of the internet. I have high quality products that I paid a lot of money for to send the internet throughout our home. Our home is not large, but every night we have a slower connection and our Netflix and Hulu freeze constantly. It is incredibly frustrating.
Kandice C.
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
The service is pretty good and the bundled prices aren't half bad either when compared to other companies. It would be nice if they went the extra mile though to create better packages for after the introductory price package ends making it less stressful on the clients who are faced with having to find cheaper rates else where.
Channon M.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Time Warner is very hit or miss. There have been times when our internet is just complete and total trash, and when I have reached out to get an answer as to why, the response has been "we are having some outages in your area, please stand by". I'm sorry but that is not helpful, especially when i pay so much for cable and internet
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Greer, SC
I hate Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is not very helpful. I called them to ask how to order something, and they told me I didn't have the service. (Except that I did.) Another time I called to move my service, and they wouldn't let me!! So dumb. If you have the ability to choose a different provider, do yourself a favor!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Stedman, NC
Actually use this for our cable services and phone line. The cost for the phone and internet speed is great. Occasionally I lose WiFi connection which is a pain in the butt. But overall, the service is good and customer service has been on point.
Luanne S.
Luanne S.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is very expensive and we are constantly having to find different packages to keep our bill down. Although the customer service at the local store is great, the customer service if I have to call is less than desirable. We only have it because we don't have much of a choice , they carry the market in our area.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I have always used Time Warner Cable, I've had some issues getting our cable set up in the bedrooms around the house since they went digital. The customer service at time Warner has been absolutely wonderful! They have made sure we were helped every time we have had to call in! Over all I am very satisfied with the service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?