BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
I would give this 6 starts out of 5! Left dish for them and have never been disapointed. Best channels best packages for the best price also love the rent movies option!
Brittany S.
Biddeford, ME
My husband and I just downgraded our current package to just internet. We were tired of having the prices rise every year and having to battle to lower the price of our cable each month. Overall, it's a bit on the pricey side. In our area, a small city, the cable and internet would go out occasionally. Overall, we've had good service when going into a store and talking on the phone with representatives.
Crystal H.
Time Warner is okay. It works well most of the time, and the internet is fast. Their customer service hasn't been the best.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I feel like I'm in the minority sometimes, but I like Time Warner a lot! The internet is fast, the cable is great, and I feel like it's a good value. My only gripe is that HBO for some reason isn't as high definition as the rest of the channels. I haven't pursued fixing it, but I will say their customer care is very responsive and solid!
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Techie Expert
I'm very satisfied with my internet provider .. We have let had any issues yet with our internet provider .
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
Time Warner Cable sucks. The service is poor (At least in my area). The internet always goes in and out despite MANY attempts to fix this issue and is also a little pricey. We've tried to switch to Verizon fios but we can't because we live in an apartment building that only provides TWC. Sucks!!
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Maybe not the cheapest deals but it offers the best coverage and packages for phone internet and cable all in one which is what I have and my wifi couldn't be any better
Moon K.
Their customer service is so amazing now. Always responsive. They still have occasional outages where the internet stops working at night or in the morning and sometimes cable lags or freezes during big events, but they're usually really quick with troubleshoot.
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive had my cable phone and internet with Time Warner for almost a year now and overall I am pretty satisfied with my services. But I had the hardest and absolute worst time trying to have someone come out and connect my services and there were several times I almost said forget it but once they got it going its been pretty good. I have had to have my cable boxes replaced a few more times then Id like but for the most part things have been pretty good since everything got connected. Its a bit expensive but its no where near as bad as AT&T.
Sandra V.
Time Warner is great Internet service speedy dependable and it's awesome and I would recommend for anybody to inquire about Time Warner because it is awesome affordable and it's great
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?