BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
I enjoy Time Warner Cable . I get great internet speeds and really good cable. The only problem is that it seems like it is getting more expensive. We were paying way more than we should have been for cable and internet with them, but then we called and they settled everything. They even sent out someone to help figure out what was wrong with our internet when we upgraded. So they really do help their customers.
Lindsay W.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had this service for a while. There is not a lot of options in my area so this is the one we chose to go through. I have no major complaints but I think their prices are on the high side. I'm not crazy about the customer services either. I just think they could be offering more for the prices.
Sarah A.
Time warner cable sucks! They made it very difficult to find what it would cost for our monthly internet package. It took 3 days for them to activate our modem, and after telling us we wouldn't be charged for a person to come out, they charged us. The customer service is terrible and they don' t know what they are talking about. If we could get any other company we would but that is all that's available here.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I hate this company. It is the only cable service in our area so they have people who want cable over a barrel. They raise prices all the time and the service is crap. My cable goes out all the time. I have had service workers here 4 x in the last to months to fix issues just horrible company
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
I live in a rural area with very limited options. Unfortunately time warner is the best option. Our bill is so expensive and we are always having problems! Our internet is always cutting out and our cable is always lagging. Would not recommend to anyone! Their customer service is horrible too!
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Great cable service. HORRIBLE customer service. They have several different numbers to call for help but you never know when number to call for what problem. I've had a couple CSR flat out lie to me about company policy and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was intentionally hung up on.
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Ive had TW the last 4 yrs in 3 different homes. If i could rate 0 i would. Channel selection stinks, my phone number randomly changes without being told, the internet is the worst! Constantly cutting out, CONSTANTLY! Slow and frustrating. Bit too mention costly. I'm working to find better options
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite cable company, but out of all the ones available to pick from it's not too bad. They are quite expensive but do run some pretty good promotions on a regular basis. If you're interested in this service, I'd definitely wait for a promotion to roll through before going with this service.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using TWC for as long as I can remember and while I've had a few issues, they've always been resolved with no problems. The customer service has gotten a lot better throughout the years. I really like all the features that they have to offer. But, the TWC Tv app. only works completely when you are at home, connected to your home wi-fi, otherwise you only get a limited amount of channels and on demand.
joanna a.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed is really what I pay for. I used to pay for cable and then cancelled because I never watch it anymore (netflix, amazon tv, popcorn time etc) and they tried to convince me to keep it, but weren't too pushy as I am sure other companies can be when dealing with similar situations.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?