BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Rochester, NY
All TWC does is raise your prices. They add weird fees and costs to your bill that shouldn't be there. They also do not have good customer support either. If they do something wrong they will charge you to have someone come to the house and fix it. There are other options out there that are less expensive.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet service is ok. You would need to buy a more premium package to get the speed you'd want for college students. I have two other roommates, and the three of us would use YouTube on our own laptops and it's still pretty speedy. I have had experience with TWC in the past with my family, and that experience was terrible. I think it was because it was in a low service area. Customer service was also meh at the time.
Blanca G.
Their routers are horrible. They disconnect throughout the day, it drops the signal and customer service nor the technicians can ever fix it. I never receive what I pay for. But I'm stuck with them because I don't have any other choices here.
Becca A.
The service from Time Warner Cable is perfectly decent. Sometimes I wonder if they're throttling the internet, but for the most part, it's fine. The biggest problem I have is they're relentless with advertisements. Even though they're my carrier, I still get mail from them asking for my business quite frequently.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Toni T.
Laredo, TX
It's expensive but I'm also a really cheap person. we use a bundle for cable and internet and we're not disappointed! We rarely have issues and if we do it'll probably be 2 times a year or less. The help center is extremely friendly too when we call in for questions. I'm satisfied with this company.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
Time Warner cable was great in the beginning. Many times the box we used would give us problems and the channels would not work but once we called, they were able to fix the problem right away. they are always helpful and will stay on the phone with you to make sure everything is in working order.
Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
We do not have very many internet providers in my area. The few providers that we do have are very pricey and have a very slow internet speed. Time warner cable is very affordable with very fast internet speed and we got a landline and cable for about the same price as others offer for only internet.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?