BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Troy, NY
Overpriced. Cuts out more than directv. Customer service isn't the greatest. Long wait periods for home visits.
Lawrencia C.
RALEIGH, NC
I love this provider I just wish internet speeds didnt lag so much.Even with the most expensive plan my gaming is a pain at times because of this.
Bryttnei G.
Ashland, KY
This cable service is the best I can get in my town, the system is rigged where I live, most people can't even get cable hooked up at their house but the neighbor can and that goes for all cable services in my area. Some companies have data caps on your internet... WHAT? how can you do that, if I pay hundreds of dollars why would you put a data cap, this isn't a cell phone company! Just so everyone knows interenet doesn't run out, if you have a data cap you are being scamed and should switch to Time Warner, it has the best cable, phone and internet.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
The internet provider but it can do better, for the price is okay but the service needs more help. Their internet service is slow at times when one needs it.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
i've had mixed reviews for time warner cable.. the service is affordable but the service is not always 100% reliable. glad spectrum bought them out.
shiloah w.
I hate Time Warner. It is too expensive and not dependable at all. I have gone through 3 modem/routers and have had at least 20 service calls in the past 2 years. 5 different people have come out, and they all just try the exact same thing.
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA
Fast, reliable internet. There is good signal all over my house and the cable is also good. Rarely use landline, but it's good when I'm sending a fax.
Christina J.
Holland, TX
I've heard horror stories about Time Warner, but we've never had an issue. The few times we've had to call customer service, they have always been courteous and have gone the extra mile to help. The techs that have been to the house are always professional and polite.
Morgan S.
They give good channel quality. They're slow sometimes to fix problems, but customer service is fine and it's at a reasonable price.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
The best internet/cable out there. Internet is super fast and hardly ever fails. It's affordable & I recommend it
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?