BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I kind of hate TWC but it's the only provider in my area so I have no choice but to use them. They do the typical "raise your rates every year for no reason so you have to call and negotiate them back down" crap, which has really gotten old. They like to shut off my internet and cable occasionally for no reason and I have to call and sit on the phone with customer service for an hour trying to get it back on. I gave them 2 stars because my cable and internet works, and it's decent service, but the people at the company and their business methods suck.
Katrine L.
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
While there aren't many choices in our area, Time Warner has consistently been inconsistent. Raising our rates, slowing our internet and not giving us what we are paying, which is a lot more than I would prefer! And every time we call in to complain about the speeds, they only manage to get them back to normal after we threaten to cancel our service. I expect better customer service than this..
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I have had time warner for six years but have had a lot of trouble the past two. They raise my price too often with little explanation, make mistakes with my bill (charging me twice some months but not accepting responsibility), and have poor customer service for the most part. I recently eliminated all of my services except internet while I shop around. TV service is not worth the hassle and cost for me.
Alsacia C.
Alsacia C.
I am going to be very neutral with the company. As they have some things that I do not agree with such as so many repeat shows. It is like I am paying for cable to watch the same show over and over again no matter the channel. The internet however has always been my favorite service that they offer as no other company offers the internet service that they do for the price that Time Warner does.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX
TWC is okay. They pull you in to be their customer by offering a great rate (or bundle) for the first year. Then each year it seems the bill grows and grows each month. By charging me more each year it allows TWC to offer cheap rates to first time customers. Service has gotten better, but I would like to see their rates come down or maybe see them offer a thank you gift to long time customers!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
The only good thing about TWC are the people who work there. My cable and internet work intermittently and they claim they've done all they can and I basically have to deal with it. I get pretty irritated with their services, but the employees (from the techs in my home to the people on the phone and in the brick and mortar stores) are the kindest people ever. very patient and understanding.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
While most people usually complain about their service, I don't have any negative experiences with this company other than the occasional disconnected or internet outage in my area. When I had cable, they had this great package deal where you could view the channels on the tablet or phone device. it was great! I love their easy online recurring payment, a bill I will never forget to pay!
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I've been using Time Warner Cable as an internet provider for 5 years now. The amount we pay for the speed we require is a little pricey, but it's worth the reliability the few other options in my area can provide. I would give 5 stars if they didn't seem to throttle the speed when the bill was late, which doesn't happen often. The on-site installers have always been incredibly helpful!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
The cable and internet I receive from Time Warner is not to be complained about. The internet is high speed and works usually without any issues. The cable provides clear reliable pictures. I have run into minor issues with wifi being down or cable channels being out, but simple troubleshooting usually fixes the problem. The few times I have had to call, I received excellent customer service. The ONLY complaint I have regarding Time Warner Cable is their prices. I wish they had more pricing options and lower prices/packages.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?