BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mariadna C.
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
Their customer service isn't always the best, but they are very accommodating once you get someone who actually knows what they're doing. It's always a hit or a miss. I've never really had an issue with the cable itself, other than the cable boxes needing to be replaced, but their internet service sucks. Lately it's been super laggy and I'm on their highest speed plan. It's so annoying to pay that much money without getting what you pay for. Seriously considering changing companies this year.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Southgate, KY
The service goes out a lot, which is not only annoying but messes with my work at times when I'm working from home and need a reliable internet connection. Overall, the connection is solid but every so often we have issues with it in my neighborhood. Their internet service is also over-priced if you only have the internet service. The bundle pricing with cable isn't so bad, but I only need internet so I feel that I'm shelling out more than I should be since I'm only in need of one service.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
The only reason I have Time Warner Cable is because it was the only internet provider available at my location. The service is SO expensive and I have tried to call several times to lower the price of my service and was always told that it was not possible. The customer service is just o.k. I have had some good experiences and also some very bad experiences. I am so happy to be moving and be cancelling my service next month.
The pros are it worked consistently; I never experienced problems with connectivity.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Greensboro, NC
The service is usually ok. We pay a lot each month and do have some issues. My main issue is that when I call for service or technical issues the person who answers is never a native english speaker and that gets complicated. They also will not do much to help customers.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
It is the only service in my area and our internet goes out somewhat often and we got the best package you could get. All we have to do is unplug and then plug it back in but it does become a hassle. It's very bothersome when trying to turn in assignments on time or when it goes out in the middle of a quiz. When I called the service they were very kind but weren't very helpful considering we still have problems trying to get it to work. Also does not work in some parts of our house.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Time Warner has to be one of the worst cable companies ever. I recently moved in with my best friend and his parents (my landlord) has all the bills under their name. Well when I called to set up cable, I was a proved and they came the next day. Within 3 days, they cut off my Internet because whomever had cable here before me decided to never turn in their equipment and TWC decided that I should have to suffer for this. It's not my fault or my responsibility to have to prove I am not related to this previous tenant and I even had to show a lease (when I didn't have one, and had to go through the trouble of asking my landlord to draw one up for me).
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
For the most part, I'm satisfied with Time Warner. IT's a little inconvenient to have to drive to their store to change a few things sometimes. But the people at the stores are nice. However, a lot of people that are in customer service on the phone are not the best. They may talk WAY too much and turn something so simple into something incredibly complex. I've had to call back about 5 times in one night because the person wouldn't listen to me and just kept talking. Very rude.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
Talk about super fast internet and awesome customer service! Time Warner was ale to connect internet at my house just days after I called to set it up. I was very impressed with the customer service and the professionalism of the technician who came out to do the install. I highly recommend Time Warner. They have great prices and awesome customer service. I am actually switching my TV service over to them so that I can take advantage of the great bundling offers they have.
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
We have the best internet in the area however, I don't like how our bill gets raised from $120-140 to over $200 at the end of the year. I'm going to have to call and complain about it again!!!!!! It's crazy how they can just up your bill like that for the same services you had at the beginning of the year! Unfortunately, the only other option for Internet in our area is horrid so we are stuck with twc. I'd be a perfectly happy customer except for the raising of the bill!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
I hate Time Warner. I usually do not like bad mouthing businesses or products, but I want to be totally honest. We have had issues with our internet from day 1. I have had at least 3 technicians come out to fix it and the issue still isn't resolved. They phone calls you have to make to Time Warner are terrible because you can't understand a word the people talking say. If you ask to talk to someone else all they do is put the phone down and wait, pick the phone back up, and talk to you a little slower. They try to make you think that it's someone else. It has been a terrible experience. I will be switching soon to another company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?