BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Adam M.
Grove City, OH
It's fast and awesome! Cheap I use it to play games. Watch movies, downloads and I have my Apple TV connected it runs smooth
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
In the area where I reside, it is no longer called Time Warner but BrightHouse. Never the less, it's the same company. I do not have any problem with the service. hey provide both my cable and Internet. They have pretty decent customer service and there is rarely an outage. I'm certain there may be better companies out there, but this is one of the few available to me.
Penny L.
Youngstown, OH
Very happy with my service! Fast connection and no problem streaming to my Roku with it. Never had any problems connecting.
Cynthia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes i just stare at the v and wonder why am i still here. so much crap on tv. its becomes depressing that life goes on and this stuff is still on tv,
Noemi M.
Irving, TX
Over priced and the company adds on to your bill without consent or specifying what for.
michele a.
Rochester, NY
Their prices are way too high, they don't make it user friendly either. I get stuck watching the same channels and get charged for like 500.
Robin H.
TWC provides fast & reliable internet service. I have also had great experiences with their customer service department. Recently, my internet cable was cut by a contractor who was working at my house. TWC was very helpful & sent a technician out promptly to replace the cable & restore my service.
Catherine C.
murrieta, CA
They advertise extremely fast internet. I pay for the fast internet speed and the wifi randomly connects and disconnects all the time. Loading speed is extremely poor.
Delaney M.
Time Warner Cable's internet is alright, I prefer Verizon's internet over theirs. Their cable will be slow sometimes
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
I am not 100% happy with TWC. I have so many problems with my dvr and recordings. When checked out, the dvr is fine, it never shows a problem yet it continues to mess up recordings. I do like the variety of shows and channels offered.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?