BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amber R.
Hermitage, PA
Cable prices I. General are outrageous, but for what we pay to cable and Internet, we have way too many issues. On demand programming freezes very often, and our cable box randomly has issues at least 3 times per year. customer service is availability 24/7 and can always resolve the issues, but I wish we didn't have problems in the first place.
Marlea M.
Napoleon , OH
We have used time warner cable for years, and overall they're an okay company. We have had issues in the past but don't really have any other cable companies around to switch to.
Ali M.
Monclova, OH
Time warner cable is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have never been more frustrated with a company whose willingness to make a customer happy is almost non existent. As soon as I can move to another company I will! The good part of the company is the on demand TV shows that are free. If you're willing to deal with a terrible run company for free on demand shows, TWC is probably for you.
Brianna M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I only use time Warner because I have no other choice. Our cable service is constantly having issues and we have to reboot our boxes regularly, but sometimes even that doesn't help. Our internet is slow and unreliable. If I could give zero stars I would.
Benjy S.
Los Angeles, CA
The service is fine, when it works it is great and when the service is down the customer support is awful.
Lisa M.
Garden Grove, CA
Worst service. I only use it bc thats the only thing offer in my area. The monthly bill keeps on increasing and I have no choice
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I have mixed reviews with Time Warner. I have not been very impressed with the fact that they use contracted technicians. I had a technician that came to my house, talked on his cell phone the ENTIRE time and brought his KID! Then he proceeded to ask if we would give his kid a drink and snack! I can say that I have had good customer service with the 800 number. I also know that Time Warner is making major changes. Hopefully they will hire their own technicians.
Alma C.
Excellent service! Way better than my last one! Really fast and effective customer service too!
Maria C.
Belton, TX
Love it I can see all the movies I went to see and my favorite Show anytime.
kelsee  c.
Vidor, TX
Great bundle prices. I use for internet, cable and phone. Never has problems going in and out of service like some other providers I've used in the past.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?