BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Marty W.
On demand channels freeze and you can't get all of your channels away from home. You also can't get HD versions of all the channels on demand. The box can take a while to respond to a command as well. The internet is great for the most part. My spouse can be online gaming and I can be browsing the internet at the same time and no lags or disruptions occur.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I've been using this product for over a year now and it has worked great for me! I had HORRIBLE experiences with Comcast so I was willing to try anything so never have Comcast again. It seems to be a little more expensive then what I have used in the past but it is SO worth it. My Internet NEVER drops or goes out and there are no hidden fees. Their chairmen services has always been extremely helpful, unlike Comcast! I am so glad I have finally found a provider that I am satisfied with!
Michele M.
Pearl City, HI
I've had my email address for so long I don't want to give it up, but it fills up with so much junk . Time warner allows me to block a limited number of senders, that service becomes useless. Theyir internet speed varies and seems to be affect with how much rain we get. They are very nice and send someone out to repair till the problem is fixed- that is nice.
Stephanie M.
Weston, OH
Time Warner Cable only keeps me because they are the only ones that have fast enough internet for all my devices. Their customer service on the other hand is completely aweful! If I could get away from them I would. Very expensive for internet, I don't understand why internet should cost $70+, when half the time you don't even get the MBPS you are paying for.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I like Time Warner, with the exception of when the weather is bad you are just out of luck as to when the services will go back to normal or come back at all, but thats usually only in the winter or a really bad storm. Other then that I love all the channels, and I will say check to make sure every couple of years you are getting the best rate for your money.
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
The Internet is faster were I live now that we have time warner and I like that I can get some free movies but there customer service sucks. I hate it if people can attest you and ask you random questions and I don't help you instead they put you want a other lines and all of that which you don't want after a long busy day. I'm still mad about that one time that I called because our Internet didn't work and they tested me! Hate them so much but al ready paid for a year so I'm stuck with them.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
At our house our wifi is very fast. However our customer service experiences have been terrible. When we signed up we did the HBO deal and noticed we still didn't have HBO. When we called about the issue the deal was longer available and apparently it wasn't marked that we were interested in having HBO...... Which isn't true since majority of series we follow are on this network.
Janice L.
I used to think they were great, but lately the costs are not that great especially for long time loyal customers and also fios has faster internet for a better promortional price, but it is not offered in my neighborhood unfortunately.The customer service for Time Warner has also declined drastically in my case. I've had multiple unsatisfactory experiences
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Really expensive for the service you get, especially if you choose not to bundle. I have no need for TV service, but since I only want internet service, they charge me nearly twice as much as I'd pay if I'd bundle. It's ridiculous. And the worst part is that I don't have other options for providers in my area. Their actual service is not terrible, however.
Ally W.
Portsmouth, OH
I am very disappointed in this cable. The internet is a joke and the customer service is a joke. I am not happy with how they bumped my bill up for no reason. Had to call and argue with the lady because she wasn't going to let me get my price back down to what it use to be. I feel like this cable/internet is way too high in price. Thinking about switching.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?