BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Linda C.
Linda C.
Waldo, OH
We have been customers of Time Warner Cable for well over 20 years. They are consistent and rarely do we have to call technical support. We use them for TV, phone and internet. We don't have to worry about losing connectivity during storms. The four stars is because when we DO have to call customer service, the wait is very long.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I hate TWC. Every other month it seems they are raising their prices and the bill skyrockets, only to leave you calling trying to rebundle to get it at a more affordable price. The customer service agents rarely are helpful and place you on hold constantly. If you have other alternative cable providers you should seek them out.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
Compared to other cable providers twc has better pricing for the amount of stations you get and WiFi plus phone. We Thought it was awesome the home phone caller ID shows on the TV in every room so don't have to run on some phone calls when telemarketers call and not Goin to the phone just to see who's calling bc it's on the tv!
Elisha E.
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
Our service is pretty good with little issue. Our tv never goes out not even when its storms, now our phone and internet is a different story. Our internet goes out serval times a month and our phone you can be on the phone talking next thing you know you've lost the call and the pricing is outrageous after your contract is up.
Madison I.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
Time Warner is one of the only internet options available to me, but I have nearly constant problems. The internet connection is spotty at best and I regularly cannot connect. They inundate me with mail to upgrade to a cable or telephone plan, even though I don't have a TV or landline! If I had the option, I wouldnt choose TWC.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
I only use this provider because it's the only one that offers high speed Internet in my area. 3 stars for the doing what i need it to do. not giving it 5 stars because of the price, and the fact that it goes out often (an outage as customer care reps call it), yet i still get charged when I'm without service for multiple days.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I have had Time Warner cable for the past year. I am not a fan. The cable menus are not easy to use. Also the internet is not great either. Unfortunately, we can't get dish because of the way our house is situated so I am forced to use Time Warner. We are getting Google Fiber in our neighborhood and I can't wait to switch over.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
We have been with Time Warner Cable for about 5 years now and I haven't be satisfied with their service or customer service. The product that we have is wonderful. I just don't like when something goes wrong and have to call them. They aren't very friendly or helpful. I wouldn't suggest using them unless it is your only option.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
I haven't had any major problems with TWC. It is pretty expensive for phone, internet and cable but for the quality I guess I can't complain too much. The internet (basic is what I have) is pretty fast and there are a lot of channels on our TV. Sometimes the cable box will randomly reboot itself which can be annoying at times.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
San Antonio, TX
They are ok. They recently are merging to spectrum and I hope they have better deals. I feel like I pay a lot for time warner TV and Internet and phone bundles. They don't offer any military discounts which is a bummer. I am currently looking to switch providers. One good thing about time warner is that there are no contracts.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?