BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I like Time Warner, with the exception of when the weather is bad you are just out of luck as to when the services will go back to normal or come back at all, but thats usually only in the winter or a really bad storm. Other then that I love all the channels, and I will say check to make sure every couple of years you are getting the best rate for your money.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Really expensive for the service you get, especially if you choose not to bundle. I have no need for TV service, but since I only want internet service, they charge me nearly twice as much as I'd pay if I'd bundle. It's ridiculous. And the worst part is that I don't have other options for providers in my area. Their actual service is not terrible, however.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
At our house our wifi is very fast. However our customer service experiences have been terrible. When we signed up we did the HBO deal and noticed we still didn't have HBO. When we called about the issue the deal was longer available and apparently it wasn't marked that we were interested in having HBO...... Which isn't true since majority of series we follow are on this network.
Michele M.
Pearl City, HI
I've had my email address for so long I don't want to give it up, but it fills up with so much junk . Time warner allows me to block a limited number of senders, that service becomes useless. Theyir internet speed varies and seems to be affect with how much rain we get. They are very nice and send someone out to repair till the problem is fixed- that is nice.
Ally W.
Portsmouth, OH
I am very disappointed in this cable. The internet is a joke and the customer service is a joke. I am not happy with how they bumped my bill up for no reason. Had to call and argue with the lady because she wasn't going to let me get my price back down to what it use to be. I feel like this cable/internet is way too high in price. Thinking about switching.
Tiffany P.
Everyone in my area complains about Time Warner but I think they are great! I tell those people to try Comcast for a year then come talk to me about Time Warner. My internet connection is fast and far reaching. My modem is in my basement and it still reaches my whole house. The cable is just cable but they don't lick you into a contract which is really nice.
Jessica K.
Vermilion, OH
Overall good service. The price difference from their promotions and regular prices are quite different. Usually will raise about 20 to 40 dollars higher. Quality of service is standard and reliable. I would recommend this because the Internet quality is better other service providers. Usually time warner is the only provider in the area which is a major con.
Heather C.
Keene, NH
This is the only cable company in my area, and I've had them for about 14 months now. After my first 12 months, the price for my package went up and there was nothing I could do about it. They also hold on to your security deposit after telling you you'll get it back after a year. That cable service isn't all that great either. A lot of times, the channels will get all scrambled like I have a satellite dish. If there was another company I could use I would definitely rather someone else.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.
Robin P.
Milwaukee, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had Time Warner for years and haven't really had any problems. I am lucky to have a few stores nearby to visit instead of having to call and potentially wait on hold. never really had any service outages for more than a few hours and that was once. only thing I could say is when there are special deals they aren't always willing to let you take advantage even after being not in contract any longer. when we moved we just signed under my name instead of transferring service to take advantage.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?