BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
I don't even know where to start. We can never just sit and watch TV without it going in and out, the Internet is so bad when we do use it, it takes forever to load anything. When the cable isn't working I normally just turn on Netflix and that can't even run because the Internet is so poor! When I call and try to get someone out to fix all this, they tell me all they can do is boost the signal, they refuse to send someone to put new boxes in, and to give us a new router, ( ours is old) but they won't give us a new one to possibly fix the problem. If I'm paying them as much money as I do I feel like they could at least try to figure out what the problem is! Time warner is awful!
Lex K.
Reliable service most of the time, but really awful customer service. The wait times are excruciating and something is always wrong with my bill. Like, always. Also, they gouge you for not bundling their services. You have to get internet AND cable AND phone to get a decent price. If you don't want those things (for instance, you just want internet) they will charge you astronomical prices! They also say you get super fast "turbo" internet, but it's not really fast at all. Don't try online gaming without having their most expensive internet service or else you lag like crazy...Overall, I think better customer service and better products prices would make a much better company.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
I've had a pretty rough time working with Time Warner Cable from the beginning. I moved out on my own over a year ago. It took them two hours to set up my internet. Then they messed up my billing. When I moved a year later, they made a typo on my account which in turn, shut off my neighbors internet. To fix the solution, I had to be on the phone for about a half hour while they fixed the typo, I was in the middle of dinner with the family while I waited for them to enter the correct unit number for my apartment. I hate their service, but it's inexpensive and relatively reliable. If a better opportunity came around, I would switch, but I would rather deal with the devil I know.
Lucy N.
Brooklyn, NY
Personally I hate TWC. Unfortunately, it is the only option available in my area. I have had both verizon FiOs and Optimum before, and both are so much better than TWC. First of, the internet speed is terrible. If I am watching Netflix, I cannot simultaneously use wifi on my phone or tablet. Also, the DVR is very use unfriendly. It is very inconvenient to use. If you are deleting 10 episodes of a show, you have to delete them one at a time, and after each time you get thrown out of the DVR screen. Moreover, the multi-room DVR options are terrible. For the price TWC charges, I expect much better service. Can't wait for FiOs to be available in my area, or moving!
Nikki G.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh Time Warner. First off, our cable and internet goes out constantly. Considering the price of out bill, we're barley getting to use what we're paying for. While I find the customer service reps on the phone to be lovely and very helpful, I have had several occasions where repair technicians have claimed to come to the house and said that we didn't answer the door, when we've been here waiting the whole time. Feels like a scam, and causes us to wait all day for nothing. Have had to go through several cable boxes as the ones we get don't last for very long. Sometimes the DVRs just choose not to record. Will be switching my provider in the future.
A M.
Several times I asked to fix cable post the green cover and someone comes over tells me it is different department and will notify someone, then next guy comes and says same thing and next guy does it again. Finally, right guy comes and fixes it after a month, yikes. Then cable usually turns off and I will have to reboot. Lasly, we have been lied to. When we bought our house there was a promo by time warner that price will not change. Then after a year price increased and cust srvce said they don't have promo that says price wont change. Time warner is expensive for service that is subpar. I just need road runner that is why i am staying for now.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have had the triple bundle of Internet, phone, and cable from Time Warner for 11 years. The internet speed is the best available in my area, cable doesn't go out because of bad weather, we can call anywhere using our landline without any extra charges. Time Warner offers good services for cheaper than any other provider. However whenever we have had to move our services due to moving homes it is always a nightmare and takes months to get everything running correctly. Also when we have technical issues the customer service reps can either be very good or not know anything so it's a total shot in the dark if your going to get a good rep or not.
Lindsey L.
Techie Expert
Horrible service. My parent's live in an area that unfortunately has only 1 option for cable providers and internet which is TWC. Whenever I'm at their home, I'm miserable trying to use the service from it's constant outages to how its far from user friendly at every level from their channel guide, on demand, dvr use, set up and in general just really counterintuitive and difficult. My parents who use it daily complain about the same things if not worse than me. I hate to say this... but you truly should choose any other provider than TWC if possible because you're in for a life of frustration and annoyance if you end up with them...
Sharon T.
Expensive with poor customer service. They raise their prices every year. I talked to a customer service technical representative who told me my equipment was very outdated to take it back into their local office and exchange it. When I took it back I overheard another one of their customer representatives talking to a customer at their counter. This representative was very angry and actually used the "F" work towards this customer. I have never heard this with any other company, certainly didn't leave a good impression. My advice...run away, nothing good here. Only good thing, they have been bought out and it can only go up!
Stephie M.
I have had this cable service forever and can't say that it's the best. I've had multiple problems with cable boxes and equipment and after a year or two at an introductory price my bill goes through the roof it's nice to have the introductory price but the crazy increase cancels out the savings I can't stand Verizon for cable so this is the lesser of two evils I do have to say that as of recently I haven't had any problems with my cable service so perhaps they are turning things around but they should really think about pricing because there are now so many options for watching tv that people might find cheaper ways
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?