BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hannah G.
Richardson, TX
Really bad in general, but recently the customer service has been really good. My university uses Time Warner for Internet for on campus living, and every time we have finals it seems the internet goes out which is ridiculous. Time warner should know they provide Internet to a university and should prepare for heavy usage.
Miranda B.
Clarksville , TN
When choosing an internet provider, Time Warner Cable was a great option and ended up being my final decision. They were incredible helpful when I was choosing a plan. They are affordable for great, fast speed internet. I've had one issue with a router and the quickly came and fixed the probably by replacing it free of charge!
Amanda F.
We have had several problems with them, and although calling them is a good option and we have had pretty immediate responses, it hasn't seemed to help the problem. Doing research of our own and then telling them what problem we had is the best option we have found, but they literally don't really have a solution to solve the problem. We have even switched routers a couple of times. The service is actually really good - but the problem still hasn't been fixed
Elizabeth R.
Owensboro, KY
Sometimes the internet will work and other times it will stop working altogether, even when there's no problems in my area. Sometimes it runs slowly too. I gave it three our of five stars because it works but it's not the greatest. I live in an apartment complex and TWC is all that is offered here or I would change my service.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
In the area where I reside, it is no longer called Time Warner but BrightHouse. Never the less, it's the same company. I do not have any problem with the service. hey provide both my cable and Internet. They have pretty decent customer service and there is rarely an outage. I'm certain there may be better companies out there, but this is one of the few available to me.
Gabrielle E.
TWC isn't the best service there is, but happens to be the only one around here. We do have monthly problems regarding the company, but we can't really complain because cable is cable, and some people aren't lucky enough to be able to have that,
Bree L.
Time Warner Cable offers Internet with download speeds up to 300 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 20Mbps. This makes them one of the fastest Internet providers we reviewed, and they're definitely worth considering if speed is your top priority in an Internet provider. However, these speeds are not available in all areas.
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
Time Warner has always been the cable/internet provider I use. I am not sure why I continue to go back to their services but I do. They seem to have moderately priced packages but they are very unorganized when it comes to customer service. If is always a pain to get through to anyone but they do seem to be improving!
Dani N.
Los Angeles, CA
Slow speeds, but it is the only choice that i have at my house. there are no other providers available. I am not happy with their customer service, but only use them for internet service, so i am able to usually fix things myself and am able to often avoid much service with them besides paying my bill via online banking
Tiffany M.
Columbus, OH
I've been a customer with Time Warner for about four years. I like the quality of their service and any time I call Customer Service, their representatives are friendly and helpful. My only complaint is their affordability. It'd be nice if they were more competitive with their pricing and had deals for current customers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?