BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leslie R.
Greer, SC
I hate Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is not very helpful. I called them to ask how to order something, and they told me I didn't have the service. (Except that I did.) Another time I called to move my service, and they wouldn't let me!! So dumb. If you have the ability to choose a different provider, do yourself a favor!
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Time Warner is very hit or miss. There have been times when our internet is just complete and total trash, and when I have reached out to get an answer as to why, the response has been "we are having some outages in your area, please stand by". I'm sorry but that is not helpful, especially when i pay so much for cable and internet
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
I haven't had many good experiences with TWC. I've had many billing issues throughout years and they are usually the only service provider in the area. Customer service is usually poor, and in a certain escalated situation it took 6 calls to get a supervisor to pull a call (was quoted one thing and surprised by a $399 bill) after being told one was supposed to call me back and didn't. Though they have improved on service calls when a tech is needed on site.
Luanne S.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is very expensive and we are constantly having to find different packages to keep our bill down. Although the customer service at the local store is great, the customer service if I have to call is less than desirable. We only have it because we don't have much of a choice , they carry the market in our area.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I have always used Time Warner Cable, I've had some issues getting our cable set up in the bedrooms around the house since they went digital. The customer service at time Warner has been absolutely wonderful! They have made sure we were helped every time we have had to call in! Over all I am very satisfied with the service.
B T.
Have never enjoyed our service with time warner cable. We used to be frequently overcharged on our auto pays and have had very spotty Internet service since moving to our new location. Customer service is mostly very poor and they go out of their way to be right themselves rather than serve customers. Wouldn't gonback again
Melinda M.
Stedman, NC
Actually use this for our cable services and phone line. The cost for the phone and internet speed is great. Occasionally I lose WiFi connection which is a pain in the butt. But overall, the service is good and customer service has been on point.
Rachel N.
I hate Time Warner, but they are to only providers in my area. I have even gone to the extent to ONLY use their services, none of their products. If you do not have a TiVo, or your own DVR YOU ARE HANDING $20 a month just to rent their products!!
Jennifer M.
Mount Orab, OH
This service is only ok. It's the only one in our area so we really have no choice but to use them. We are a six family household with many devices...I'd say our speed is slower than I feel it should be for the price we pay. There customer service is good and we rarely loose service in our area...just doesn't seem very fast.
Heather S.
Eastvale, CA
We use Time Warner because that is our only cable option. I do not like that I can only record one show and to record a second I have to watch one. The charge for additional DVR boxes is a little expensive. The internet is a little slow but works well when satelite TV is out. The cost is a little high for a bundle package.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?