BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Service is spotty, sometimes the internet works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the DirecTV works sometimes it doesn't. All they tell us is to unplug the router to "reset" it. Then the price keeps increasing by $10.00 every year since the end of the first year "trial" price. Unfortunately they are the only service we can get in our location.
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
TWC has a monopoly on services in my town. We only use internet, and are currently renting a modem. The cost for renting recently went up unexpectedly. Sometimes our internet gets slow if two or three people are using it, even though our plan is for six people. The cost worked out to about $10/person a month before the increase in price.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
Overall, TWC is a good company to go through for Internet and cable. The Internet service goes out occasionally without notice, but when it is in it is great service. The cable package that I have is great, but after the first year the price was raised significantly. I like the service, but am not very happy about the price being raised.
Kristina D.
When we had TV service through direct TV I was very disappointed in it so much the we ended our cable service and moved to direct tv.

Internet wise we have not had too many issues besides the fact that I'm paying 45.00 s month for slow internet. No wifi no extras. We do have the router on loan from them but we do not have any thing else.

Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
We have been with Time Warner Cable for about 5 years now and I haven't be satisfied with their service or customer service. The product that we have is wonderful. I just don't like when something goes wrong and have to call them. They aren't very friendly or helpful. I wouldn't suggest using them unless it is your only option.
Niki S.
Our internet is okay but for the price we pay I would like better speed and for it to not slow down when multiple devices are in use. We haven't had much need to deal with customer service so I can't give a valid review on them. However, the lack of a need to use customer support speaks to the dependability of the Internet provider.
Jackie H.
This is the internet and cable provider that is used when I am home from school at my parents house. Never really have issues with it and the speed is almost always there. Videos load quickly and don't have to buffer half way through. The TV is always quality with little problems with there are storms and such weather conditions.
Erica S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I have a difficult time with TIme Warner Cable simply because of the speed of the internet. I have high quality products that I paid a lot of money for to send the internet throughout our home. Our home is not large, but every night we have a slower connection and our Netflix and Hulu freeze constantly. It is incredibly frustrating.
Sarah H.
Time Warner Cable is not great. I used to have Comcast and had very few problems and really liked it. First, TWC remotes are awful. They are so hard to use and they break way too easily. Second, our cable goes out often and we have to restart it which takes up to two hours. It's just not convenient and causes a lot of problems.
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
The service is pretty good and the bundled prices aren't half bad either when compared to other companies. It would be nice if they went the extra mile though to create better packages for after the introductory price package ends making it less stressful on the clients who are faced with having to find cheaper rates else where.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?