BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Vickie B.
Absolutely will not use this company again unless I just have to for reason against my control. Worst experience when I cancelled my service and they kept trying to bill me for months. I had to call month after month only to very the run around. Finally got it taken care of. Only reason they get 1 start is because they sent a rep to my home months after and he was a very nice guy trying to talk me into coming back and he understood my reasons for not wanting to go back on their service.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
So far, so good, I have no complaints, although I have read a lot of complaints about Time Warner. Our internet is fast, and that's with 4 people using, and 1 of them is a gamer. I really like their cable, and the way they have a much better video on demand service than our last provider, Cox.
Laiken J.
Goldsboro, NC
I have had Time Warner cable now for 3 years and have never had a real issue, anything that went wrong has been handled in a timely & professional manner. I'll continue staying with them
Heather J.
Wilmington, NC
Internet seems reasonably fast. We stream a lot and it hasn't had an issue yet. The price is a little higher than I'm used to paying but I assume that's just the area I'm currently living in.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
We've had Time Warner for about a year and sometimes the service is great, but most of the time it's pretty bad. The Internet goes out a lot, cable only works half the time. For as much as we pay a month, we should be getting much better service.
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
Good service just high priced .. Cable shouldn't cost as much as it does. They need cut the cost down. Customer service is ok depending on the person u talk to. I would recommend
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I like Time Warner, with the exception of when the weather is bad you are just out of luck as to when the services will go back to normal or come back at all, but thats usually only in the winter or a really bad storm. Other then that I love all the channels, and I will say check to make sure every couple of years you are getting the best rate for your money.
Joselyne L.
Santa Ana, CA
Very good prices! I recommend making the trade to this internet/cable company. Customer service is always great at helping you resolve problems. Even when you are late on a payment they understand and extend your service.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
Not my favorite. I've been a customer for over a year and have always had issues. Whether it be the cable box randomly restarting, to the internet being spotty, to on demand freezing up... They never have a solution so we kind of just deal with it :/
Molly A.
Peebles, OH
We have great internet speeds and very few issues. Their customer service has also been quite helpful when needed. The only con is that it is a it more expensive than other providers in our area, although it is also more reliable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?