BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Niki E.
Niki E.
Honolulu, HI
Not too happy with our time warner service for Internet/wifi. It drops every day several times a day. Everyone in my neighborhood has issues but every time I call they tell me there's no outages when clearly there is. Customer service and their techs are nice and professional though.
angela a.
angela a.
Burlington, WI
Ive been using their services for around 6 years. I have updated my boxes and internet equipment keeping me updated for my children and their schooling. I had Dish before that and did not like the fact that when there was a storm or tornado i had no TV and no idea what was going on.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
I've been a Time Warner Cable user since I lived in another area, but this one seems to have its difficulties. The internet cuts off at random intervals, but service is quick to fix it. The variety in the cable packages leaves a bit to be wanted, as I can't get Logo without paying for the highest package and they don't come cheap. The internet is fast though and I don't have a problem with it being capped throughout the month. Really, cost and it cutting off at least once a day, needing me to reboot the system are all my troubles, but they're big enough to affect this review.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Santa Monica, CA
I use them only because I don't really feel like there is another viable option. The pricing is outrageous, and I HATE that there is no price transparency. Customer service is always terrible, and though I am a smart person I hate that they make me feel like an idiot every time I get on the phone with them. Prices increase without warning, and making changes to my account is virtually impossible. I'd like to cut the cable cord entirely, but my partner watches live sports, so we're stuck with a package that is WAY more than what we need, and astronomically expensive.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Newport, Kentucky
Time Warner Cable is okay! They overcharge me with late fees that I feel are ridiculous! But, they have good rates and customer service is helpful with problems. The internet is slow for the cheaper one so I advise stepping it up if you use your computer for multi-tasking or games.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Austin, TX
Please god, we have no other options. Help me!

We are basically stuck with Time Warner Cable internet until someone else offers service in our neighborhood.

Havid had multiple service calls out to our house to no avail, we still have internet that drops every twenty or so minutes.
Kaci H.
Kaci H.
New Lexington, OH
I, over the years have had nothing but problems out of Time Warner. Since they are the only provider where I live I am forced to use them. If I had another option I would take it in a heartbeat! My phone service shuts off many times a day. My internet was losing connection at least 30 times a day and after over a year of beggingg them to take back the ancient modem I had to give me a new one I finally yanked the thing out from under my TV and took it into the closest store and demanded a newer modem which they gave me and then my internet never shut off again since. If your bill is late they call relentlessly. When you call in for questions or problems they usually have no clue how to help you so you have to tell them you want to talk to a top level tech. It's nothing but problems, hassles, run arounds.
Holli O.
Holli O.
Louisville, KY
TWC was basically the only company available to me when I moved to my new apartment so I was pretty much stuck with them. They're pretty expensive and to get the channels I would watch, I would have to purchase a 300 channel family package which is crazy. Instead, I just got really fast internet and watch shows on netflix and hulu which isn't too bad, but I wish they were cheaper or had create your own cable plans so I could pick the channels I would watch and not have to buy a whole family package where I wouldn't even watch the majority of the channels.
Niara E.
Niara E.
Pricing is just okay, there should be more perks for long time customers. Have rarely had issues with the cable but the internet is constantly an issue and customer service is little help. Occasionally I will get someone on the phone that knows their job and can help right away.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I don't even know where to start. I haven't had too many circumstances where they have been helpful but this is the only subscriber we can get at our building. If I could switch I would. The internet is great. The cable is okay.
There are constantly some issues with their connections as regards to outages & such. They don't seem to help much when you have problems & are not too considerate.
The prices for the services are also rising, which is terrible.. I feel like we are already paying way too much for the crap service they provide. I could go on...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?