BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I'm an employee, so I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible. I've never had any severe issues with this service, even before I was hired.
Lynn F.
If I could give them zero stars I would. They have horrible customer service and horrible service in general. Everytime I call them, they hang up the phone on me after putting me on hold for over 10 minutes. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM! Go somewhere else
Stephanie G.
Cable is the best that the offer then internet isn't as good. It lags so much and they can't solve wire problems. Sometimes customer service can be very rude when you use the Spanish language instead of requesting English. I got a lot of representatives hang up on me. Hopefully TWC changes something in the training.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Like the shows they provide but some of it I think they should automatically give people considering the prices we pay. We are ina modern time and should have access to it all except the pay per view and movie channels lile hbo and the sports stuff considering you hlcan get wifi and get netflix for 10 buxks a month amd watch all kinds of stuff. Cable has alot of repeated stuff and Id love to have a lil more access.
Lachele R.
Columbia, SC
A good provider although the internet can get a little spotty but that can be due to a storm or rain. I love the on demand feature, to be able to catch up with my shows and listen to music.
Vickie B.
Absolutely will not use this company again unless I just have to for reason against my control. Worst experience when I cancelled my service and they kept trying to bill me for months. I had to call month after month only to very the run around. Finally got it taken care of. Only reason they get 1 start is because they sent a rep to my home months after and he was a very nice guy trying to talk me into coming back and he understood my reasons for not wanting to go back on their service.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
So far, so good, I have no complaints, although I have read a lot of complaints about Time Warner. Our internet is fast, and that's with 4 people using, and 1 of them is a gamer. I really like their cable, and the way they have a much better video on demand service than our last provider, Cox.
Laiken J.
Goldsboro, NC
I have had Time Warner cable now for 3 years and have never had a real issue, anything that went wrong has been handled in a timely & professional manner. I'll continue staying with them
Heather J.
Wilmington, NC
Internet seems reasonably fast. We stream a lot and it hasn't had an issue yet. The price is a little higher than I'm used to paying but I assume that's just the area I'm currently living in.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
We've had Time Warner for about a year and sometimes the service is great, but most of the time it's pretty bad. The Internet goes out a lot, cable only works half the time. For as much as we pay a month, we should be getting much better service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?