BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I haven't had much negative experience with Time Warner. Their customer service is super nice, at least in my area, and we're satisfied with our services. Our Internet speed is inconsistent sometimes, and the functionality of some of their auxiliary services leaves a bit to be desired-- the TWC app doesn't work a lot of the time. Overall, though, it's been fine.
Michelle J.
Time Warner Cable charges skyrocket prices for sub-par services. They don't offer a great variety of newer content to view, everything is retro...circa 70's, 80's and 90's t.v. And the internet is slow as a racing against an old person with arthritis...hands down the elderly person wins. The only reason I have TWC is because they dominate my area and I rely heavily on having internet, phone and some form of entertainment for my children. I find better movies and Vida on YouTube more interesting.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
The only reason I have TWC is because my building didn't support any other providers. I only use them for internet which has been OKAY. They boosted the price after one year and I just don't think the service is good enough for what I pay. I also get marketing material / calls all the time to upgrade to cable...like, I'm already your customer don't solicit me more!
Debbie R.
Los Angeles, CA
My apartment building doesn't allow any other provider, so we're stuck with TWC. My husband accepted it at first since it was the only way he could watch Dodger games, but over time our internet service has deteriorated. Our wi-fi goes out almost every other day. The cable box has a ridiculously low amount of memory in comparison to other boxes. I wouldn't recommend TWC as a provider.
kayla m.
Dry Ridge, KY
I went through this company and it was a disaster. They kept jumping prices. I ordered the DVR and it went downhill from there. Once I had the DVR my on demand never worked. The cable box would reboot itself and freeze up. They weren't very helpful when it came to customer service. They actually charged my for a movie rental that was playing on regular channels for free. And they charged me 6 times for the same movie in a 5 minute time frame. They would not correct my bill. It was an awful experience.
Kameko H.
Its the only cable service available in my portion of NC. The cable sepection is decent, wish they had better bundle deals because sometimes you feel trapped in a large package when all you needed were a few specific channels. The internet service goes in and out. We finally got a tech out who told changed our router and now our problems are fixed.
Zoë V.
Long Is City, NY
TIME WARNER IS THE WORST. Ever. Everywhere. I have lived in different locations and dealing with TWC has always been a huge pain in the butt. They are liars and thiefs. They tell you that the installation is free, then charge you, then you have to spend an hour yelling at them on the phone to get the charge removed. The internet is also not as fast as it could be.
Allison C.
San Diego, CA
Internet lags and the cable is slow. The actual cable box responds very slowly and glitches quite often. Time Warner is quite expensive compared to every other provider. I've tried lowering the bill but it keeps getting hiked up. I am only still using because it is the only cable provider available in my neighborhood. If it wasn't I would switch in a heart beat.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Really expensive for the service you get, especially if you choose not to bundle. I have no need for TV service, but since I only want internet service, they charge me nearly twice as much as I'd pay if I'd bundle. It's ridiculous. And the worst part is that I don't have other options for providers in my area. Their actual service is not terrible, however.
Alyssa P.
Coachella, CA
The service is great. I never have an issue getting help with my service when I need it. I love their app and being able to go paperless and pay my bill online, also their live agent chat. It allows me to ask the questions I need answered without having to deal with being put on hold or automated systems. Overall my experience with this company has been great!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?