BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
Time Warner cable does have great internet speeds, which is a major plus.

My biggest issue with the company is that prices seem to rise every single year. The cost of cable box and modem rental doesn't seem like a large additional charge but when you factor it over over the course of a year, you're adding even more to their steep monthly rates!

I may seek alternatives soon.
Lisa M.
Green Bay, WI
I have lived all over the Midwest and used multiple providers. Unfortunately, time warner is the provider I am least happy with. My on demand is in and out, the bills are way too high, and the channel selection is disappointing. The service is hit or miss, and the system in place for multiple televisions is pretty lousy for the amount we pay for cable. Our internet is painfully slow, even though we have continually upgraded to the highest (and most expensive) options. If i had other options, I would use them
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Mixed use of Internet & cable

Cable works well.
Internet is getting better. We've had so long do had to get right technician that would take the time to update us.

Classic for company if Internet acting funny - make sure bill is paid. They will say that's not it and b4 u know have to wait for a tech to come days later. Just ask. Then pay and tell them send a signal to refresh you. Whala! Service working great. Oh remember to pay before they remind. Great because no restore fee ever was needed if you forget.
Andrea B.
Hilliard, Oh
We used to love time Warner cable. but their prices have become too high. we're passing almost $200 a month for internet and cable with zero premium channels. the last time we called to try to lower the price they told us that the prices we see advertised we're for new customers. we've been customers for over a decade so apparently we aren't important to them anymore.
Catherine L.
They will start you off with an introductory rate that lasts 1 year, then raise your rate without warning you that your contract is ending. I've also been having problems with odd charges on my account for things like TV that I don't have. Fortunately the customer service reps take care of us, but overall I wish there was another internet service provider I could use.
Brianna M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I only use time Warner because I have no other choice. Our cable service is constantly having issues and we have to reboot our boxes regularly, but sometimes even that doesn't help. Our internet is slow and unreliable. If I could give zero stars I would.
Serene B.
Wilmington, NC
We actually wanted to go with another internet provider, just because of the reputation, but where we live only allows Time Warner Cable to provide. Great company though! I've never had an issue with them. Also, we rarely experience lag or technical difficulties. It is very fast (we did purchase top speed internet). It is also very affordable, between $70 and $80 a month. I would recommend.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I haven't had much negative experience with Time Warner. Their customer service is super nice, at least in my area, and we're satisfied with our services. Our Internet speed is inconsistent sometimes, and the functionality of some of their auxiliary services leaves a bit to be desired-- the TWC app doesn't work a lot of the time. Overall, though, it's been fine.
Hannah B.
Chestnut Hill, MA
If you have another option, go with it. Terrible prices, not that reliable. Customer service is AWFUL. I've had them charge me 2x in one month for no reason more than once. Do NOT NOT NOT do automatic billing to your credit card. They add charges like crazy and hope you don't notice. If my area had another internet/cable provider you'd better believe I'd drop TWC.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
The only reason I have TWC is because my building didn't support any other providers. I only use them for internet which has been OKAY. They boosted the price after one year and I just don't think the service is good enough for what I pay. I also get marketing material / calls all the time to upgrade to cable...like, I'm already your customer don't solicit me more!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?