BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Let's start in the cable portion of Time Warner. Time warner on demand is constantly not working. For being such a large company you would figure the would have this figured out by now. And it's not just the last few weeks or months. This has been in going for years. Now when time warner on demand is working they sometime have shows updated to the previous weeks episode or more often than not they don't have new episodes updated. And even when you find the day that on demand is working and an episode is update, when you go to watch the episode is comes in very choppy and poor quality. You could say that is the internet a fault. And that's the second part of this. The Internet it also with Time Warner. If my landlord didn't pay a portion of my bill already with Time Warner there is a ZERO percentage chance I would still have Time Warner for my internet or cable.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
We have Internet and previously had cable through time warner cable. We aren't big fans because their pricing is a bit high and they are our only option in this area. We ended up getting rid of the cable as we don't use it much. the Internet is reliable for the most part but priced much higher than the company we had before we moved. Since we have removed cable, I received mail at least once a month asking us to upgrade, which I think is I huge waste of paper and postage. Every time I've been on the phone with them regarding any services, they run us through a series of hold, checking for deals, hold, ask a question, hold, etc. It is time consuming and ineffective.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Eh, time warner cable is what it is. We don't have many cable options in the area so I would pretty much pay the same price anywhere for what I'm getting. I don't have too many issues with them though.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Potsdam, NY
Unfortunately for me, TWC is pretty much the only option we have in our small rural area. Speed is great when it works right, but I have had issues more than once. It is overpriced in my opinion. I don't pay for cable or phone, yet I pay almost $60/mo. just for internet. Crazy if you ask me!
chelsea a.
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Time warner sucks! i really hate this company! customer service is great btt the product just sucks! the only reason why i have time warner is because my apts have a contract with them and its automatically comes with are place.internet is slow as hell and the TV is always going in and out!
New Windsor, NY
I was a little worried getting Time Warner since I never heard of them before. I love it so far and haven't really had any problems. I love how I can record multiple shows while still watching live tv. I have at least one show recording every night. I love the on demand TV and free movies. It saves me money from renting movies. I like the app we downloaded it to the xbox one. So far I would recommend it. The Internet is fast and love the wifi. I have our phones connected, my tablet, printer and xbox one. The price is a little too high but that's the only provider I could get in my area. If the price was better I would give it 5 stars.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
YES I LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE THEY HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE AND BEEN WITH THEM ALL MY LIFE ITS THE ONLY SERVICE OUR FAMILY USE AND EVERYONE YOU TALK WITH OR REALLY FRIENDLY LOVE MY CABLE
Dianne M.
Dianne M.
Millport, NY
Well, what can I say anyone in this area has to use Tim Warner Cable, if they want cable, phone and internet. I have a problem with a company that does not offer any incentives to loyal customers. My parents have had the same address and cable since I was 20, I am 46 now. They still pay way too much for the service and cable as far as I am concerned. They have no willingness to help any of their loyal customers with making sure their equipment is updated and they have at least the opportunity to get a free weekend of HBO or any other their other cable shows. And their prices are outrageous, and their customer service sucks.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Eminence, KY
We have been using Time Warner for our internet service for almost 8 years. It is fast, gives a variety of speeds, and they have great customer service. I have had several occasions that the internet will go down or will start to become slow, as soon as I call they fix my problems, no delay after running a system check on the spot. I think it is priced decently and they don't jump up their prices quickly like most companies do after you have been with them for an extended amount of time. They also have been great with working with me on late payments when I am in a pinch. Most companies would have cut my service right off
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, NC
When we moved into the current apartment, Time Warner offered us a great deal on upgrading our current Internet package. We only keep TV service because Internet is cheaper with it than without (because TWC is insane like that)--we pretty much only watch Netflix or stream from online. What they actually did was upgrade our channels and leave our Internet the same, and charge us more. It took months to get it straightened out. And the service is incredibly spotty, with citywide outages a couple of times a month for hours at a time. Google Fiber is coming to our city soon, and we are SO ready for a viable alternative to TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?