BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
The internet broadband that we receive is top notch. We used to have Verizon, which is said to be one of the greater providers, however our WiFi was extremely slow. TWC came and told us we were not receiving everything Verizon promised us. After installing TWC we are thrilled to be able to stream movies/videos, send emails, play online games, and play on our phones much faster than we expected to.
Ashley E.
Poland, OH
Cable boxes are refurbished, so you never know how long it will take before yours conks out. Internet is mostly reliable but has on occasion just stopped working for hours (a couple times a month). Customer service is mostly good, although we've had repairmen lie about calling to tell us they were at our house and then leaving and forcing us to call back and reschedule an appointment to fix our cable.
Maiya D.
Newport Beach, CA
I don't really have any major problems with Time Warner. I use it in my apartment with 2 other people and we never really have problems. It fits within our budget even with the pro sports package. My only issue is that the internet sometimes doesn't load on my computer. Pretty sure this is an internet problem, but could also be my computer. Overall, a good system! Love the on demand features, too.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I have had time warner for six years but have had a lot of trouble the past two. They raise my price too often with little explanation, make mistakes with my bill (charging me twice some months but not accepting responsibility), and have poor customer service for the most part. I recently eliminated all of my services except internet while I shop around. TV service is not worth the hassle and cost for me.
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
While there aren't many choices in our area, Time Warner has consistently been inconsistent. Raising our rates, slowing our internet and not giving us what we are paying, which is a lot more than I would prefer! And every time we call in to complain about the speeds, they only manage to get them back to normal after we threaten to cancel our service. I expect better customer service than this..
Alsacia C.
I am going to be very neutral with the company. As they have some things that I do not agree with such as so many repeat shows. It is like I am paying for cable to watch the same show over and over again no matter the channel. The internet however has always been my favorite service that they offer as no other company offers the internet service that they do for the price that Time Warner does.
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX
TWC is okay. They pull you in to be their customer by offering a great rate (or bundle) for the first year. Then each year it seems the bill grows and grows each month. By charging me more each year it allows TWC to offer cheap rates to first time customers. Service has gotten better, but I would like to see their rates come down or maybe see them offer a thank you gift to long time customers!
Amanda D.
The only good thing about TWC are the people who work there. My cable and internet work intermittently and they claim they've done all they can and I basically have to deal with it. I get pretty irritated with their services, but the employees (from the techs in my home to the people on the phone and in the brick and mortar stores) are the kindest people ever. very patient and understanding.
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
While most people usually complain about their service, I don't have any negative experiences with this company other than the occasional disconnected or internet outage in my area. When I had cable, they had this great package deal where you could view the channels on the tablet or phone device. it was great! I love their easy online recurring payment, a bill I will never forget to pay!