BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily S.
Fulton, NY
They are often a very disappointing cable provider, but they're definitely stepping up their customer service.
Connie S.
Sealy, TX
It's super affordable, no issues with customer service . They come out and fix anything that is wrong with relievers and the actual service itself!!
Vanessa G.
Time warner is awful. There usually is an issue with service whether it's Internet, cable or phone. If I could switch providers right now I would. A satellite dish at this point might even be better.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert
Can be a bit expensive but as long as my kids have the channels they love and I have the channels I love that's all that matters.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
They are stupid expensive and I've had so many customer service issues. I can never understand their representatives either.
Noelia R.
Very good cable service and it affordable the signal is amazing and it very easy to use and I love this cable service plus the internet us very fast and it doesn't lagg
Andrea D.
Louisville , KY
Too bad I can't give this a ) star rating. If i had another option I would switch in a hreat beat. I HATE Time Warner, they are terrible! We have constant outages, and they are overpriced for the speed and quality of services they provide!
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
Decent cable. Easy to use. I don't use too many of my tvs options. But I do record 2 shows a week. Does it reliably. Can't watch a different show while taping 2 others.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
I like Time Warner has good Internet there's a problem they will come out and fix it
Tanya L.
Internet is good, its a good price. The internet is fast and i don't have problems with the internet alot