BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicholette M.
Zanesville, OH
Very expensive and my hd isn't very hd I do like movies on demand. I would like to know when they offer the movie channels free
Tammy M.
I don't like them at all. I want to leave them. The price is way to high.; I will be leaving when my contract is up.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Techie Expert
I've honestly never been a huge fan of Time Warner Cable. There aren't really any other choices aside from DirecTv so I'm basically stuck with this mediocre service. I can't wait to see what changes Charter has in store. Definitely not the best service but not the worst I've ever had either.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
Hate it!! Worst cable service provider ever!! The cost constantly fluctuates and there's never a time where I feel like I'm getting my money's worth with this company. Customer service is garbage as well!
Irene M.
Utica, NY
I love it u can get it all just for 120 a month .I have the phone wif and TV so I have it all
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Time Warner cable is a really good company. We never had any trouble with our service everything was reasonably priced and I never had billing trouble.
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
It has been very convenient to be able to go in and put on my daughters favorite show, however they should have more than one episode to choose from. I really love the high speed internet we get from them.
Sarah S.
Ocala, FL
While I do like the service that I get from Brighthouse for the most part I am not impressed with the cost of their monthly packages.
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! THEY ALWAYS RAISE YOUR BILL WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW, THE INTERNET NEVER WORKS NO MATTER WHAT SPEED YOU GET AND THE CABLE IS ALWAYS GOING OUT!
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this company. I hate that they send you a bill twice in one month. It jus confuses me.