BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
It is one of the cheapest services we ha e used. You get a mix of channels in a good package I do say of you get just regular cable there is literally nothing to watch. I am happy that I never have no Interference with my shows even when it is storming and or cold. I am over all really happy with time Warner and would definitely recommend it!
Allison G.
Allison G.
Buffalo, NY
My only problem with Time Warner Cable is some times my cable gets stuck digitally and that can be frustrating in the middle of your favorite show. The internet is slow, If you have more than 5 devices online at the same time you get kicked off. Streaming is very slow on the internet with Time Warner. I will stick with them for the mean time.
Melanie  S.
Melanie S.
Lexington, KY
We liked this service ok when it was Insight but when it was bought by Time Warner it went downhill. We have internet service interruptions more often now. The price has gone up 2-3 times now for a total of at least $20 more than what we were paying with Insight. Just disappointing but there are not a lot of other options for our area, sadly.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
Time Warner Cable's customer service is horrendous. The quality is also terrible. I will turn on the cable box and have to wait several minutes for it to turn on, to load a menu or guide, and even longer for on demand guides. I only keep it for Football season and because it's the only provider in the area. Definitely would not ever recommend
Holly P.
Holly P.
Latonia, KY
Time Warner is the typical, average cable company. They've pretty much created a monopoly in my area though, so there's nothing else to choose from for a service provider. Newer customers always get better deals, and your price tends to go up after a year. However, if you threaten to cancel, they'll typically be a bit more flexible with cost.
KORIE T.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Time Warner Cable has been our cable provider since we got cable in our town 20 years ago. They provide a service that is unreliable (we lose service regularly) and is much more expensive than similar service in nearby towns and cities. I would not recommend them, in fact we will be cutting the cord in the next couple weeks and I can't wait.
Ammetta W.
Ammetta W.
Raleigh, NC
Their rates could be better and service is choppy! They have no rhyme or reason to their channel lineup. The pros are that it's cable/internet service. The cons are that they are not the best cable/internet service. I haven't had any issues with customer service and if there's no other alternative for service in your area, then go with them.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Internet likes to cut in and out; I'm supposed to have their second fastest plan but it is always a little slower than the actual plan. Customer service is equally awful; they put me onto a more expensive plan WITHOUT TELLING ME for channels I never asked for. Unfortunately they're the only providers in my area, so I have to stay with them.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Don't really care for their service, but unless I want to be stuck in a 2 year contract, I don't have a choice. Service constantly goes out and technicians are extremely unhelpful. Calling into customer service doesn't help much as all they want to do is constantly reset the box. Looking forward to moving away and having more cable options.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
Techie Expert
I've had time warner cable , Internet for 8 years. They are a decent company with minimal issues. Customer service is always great . They are on the more pricey side especially for their long term customers .. I would recommend I have had very little issues and I can watch dodger games and I love their On demand app it's super convenient !!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?