BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Weston, OH
Time Warner Cable only keeps me because they are the only ones that have fast enough internet for all my devices. Their customer service on the other hand is completely aweful! If I could get away from them I would. Very expensive for internet, I don't understand why internet should cost $70+, when half the time you don't even get the MBPS you are paying for.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Everyone in my area complains about Time Warner but I think they are great! I tell those people to try Comcast for a year then come talk to me about Time Warner. My internet connection is fast and far reaching. My modem is in my basement and it still reaches my whole house. The cable is just cable but they don't lick you into a contract which is really nice.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Unfortunately, the only provider we can get in our area is Time Warner Cable. They're terrible. Our Internet is always down. We're forever needing to reboot the cable box. When we have a problem & call to fix it, on more than one occasion all they've done is replaced our box, which only solves the problem for so long. If we could switch providers, we would.
Janice L.
Janice L.
I used to think they were great, but lately the costs are not that great especially for long time loyal customers and also fios has faster internet for a better promortional price, but it is not offered in my neighborhood unfortunately.The customer service for Time Warner has also declined drastically in my case. I've had multiple unsatisfactory experiences
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Tallmadge, OH
If it wasn't the only cable provider on my area with such fast internet I wouldn't use their cable. Their customer service is terrible and rarely helpful. If their is an issue they are unable to fix it without sending someone out and they usually are unable to fix the issue. Multiple times the have blamed our TV or other such equipment. Terrible and pricey.
Holt B.
Holt B.
Charlotte, NC
I like time Warner because the Internet plan I have with them doesn't have me locked into a year contract. I dot like feeling locked down to such services. I chose twc over u verse because the u verse plan limited to the amount of interet that could be used for the month. And I primarily use the Internet for my source of TV and movies like netflix and hulu.
Ally W.
Ally W.
Portsmouth, OH
I am very disappointed in this cable. The internet is a joke and the customer service is a joke. I am not happy with how they bumped my bill up for no reason. Had to call and argue with the lady because she wasn't going to let me get my price back down to what it use to be. I feel like this cable/internet is way too high in price. Thinking about switching.
FeliX I.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Really expensive for the service you get, especially if you choose not to bundle. I have no need for TV service, but since I only want internet service, they charge me nearly twice as much as I'd pay if I'd bundle. It's ridiculous. And the worst part is that I don't have other options for providers in my area. Their actual service is not terrible, however.
Marty W.
Marty W.
On demand channels freeze and you can't get all of your channels away from home. You also can't get HD versions of all the channels on demand. The box can take a while to respond to a command as well. The internet is great for the most part. My spouse can be online gaming and I can be browsing the internet at the same time and no lags or disruptions occur.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Brunswick, OH
My bill was starting to get too expensive. I made a call to customer support and the lady I got was super helpful and helped me lower my bill. My internet goes out occasionally, and often times the cable goes out, which I believe is Time Warner's fault and not ours as it usually comes back on it's own. Not the best cable company, but they have their pros.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?