BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sharon G.
Lancaster, CA
I switched to Time-Warner to watch Dodger baseball because it was the only way I could. I like Directv better and Time-Warner isn't as good. But, if you live in Los Angeles and you are a Dodger fan, you don't have any choice. I was told recently that Time-Warner has been sold so we will see what the new company is
like..
Autumn G.
San Antonio, TX
I was very satisfied with this service until they made our monthly bill go up from it was originally supposed to be. It was affordable at first. We had to complain because if they didn't fix our bill we were going to go elsewhere. I recommend to others, just read everything carefully before signing or giving information.
Jennifer P.
Round rock, TX
I have been a TWC customer for years. I have never had a problem with them.
They always correct a problem I have swiftly.
They are more on the expensive side, but I will still use their services.
I have never had a huge problem with them being down for extended periods of time.
I recommend them to everyone all the time.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Its the only cable option we have. It is expensive. I looked into getting Dish but the internet quality was not there. Time Warner internet works, but still pricey. Now you have to have a Digital adapter on all tv's that don't have a regular dvr or cable box. They are free for the first year then you are charged for it.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
I hate that you have to pay one company for cable. It's like the one service and you have to pay what they want, which is CRAZY but you have to pay if you want to watch the channels. i don't like it and personally am looking for another alternative to TV. Such as Playstation Vue. Can't wait to leave Time Warner behind.
Faith V.
Time warner has been my cable provider for ever. Even though I have had some issues I still stick with this provider. The costumer service is poor and not educated on how to be polite and answer questions. Sometimes I get over charged and call about it and its just very annoying. Try something else before you try them.
Kim L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We just got Time Warner after several years of direct tv. The customer service is on point, love the temote control(it has s light on it!) and like the variety of channels. Hate that I have to watch commercials for on demand. I do like that I am not obligated to have a contract with them. So far we are glad we switched
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Had to switch from another local service due to installation issues. I wish I chose someone else. The internet drops constantly, I've contacted numerous addociates to help me and all they ever do is tell me to reset my router which does nothing. Also the installer ripped up my carpet and didn't put it back very nicely.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
Worst cable provider ever. Unfortunately because I live in NYC my building chose our cable provider for us.... so we are stuck with Time Warner. They have gotten better recently and it is decently affordable but I would never recommend them to others and they are not my first, second or third choice for cable providers
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
After switching from Dish we have found TWC to be a lot more dependable. The bundled services offer a better value but I did deduct one star for cost. On demand channels provide a variety of viewing options like Sportskool for exercise shows. And on a recent trip out of town I was able to access my DVR through the app!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?