BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I like Time Warner, with the exception of when the weather is bad you are just out of luck as to when the services will go back to normal or come back at all, but thats usually only in the winter or a really bad storm. Other then that I love all the channels, and I will say check to make sure every couple of years you are getting the best rate for your money.
Christie H.
Concord, NC
Internet and television service are fast and never out. If you're on time with your payments, you can call and get promotional offers every few months ultimately lowering your bill. I have a bundle including home security and phone. I've been a customer of theirs for 7 years now and have no plans on leaving them. Not 5 stars only because they are a bit pricey.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
At our house our wifi is very fast. However our customer service experiences have been terrible. When we signed up we did the HBO deal and noticed we still didn't have HBO. When we called about the issue the deal was longer available and apparently it wasn't marked that we were interested in having HBO...... Which isn't true since majority of series we follow are on this network.
Jessica K.
Vermilion, OH
Overall good service. The price difference from their promotions and regular prices are quite different. Usually will raise about 20 to 40 dollars higher. Quality of service is standard and reliable. I would recommend this because the Internet quality is better other service providers. Usually time warner is the only provider in the area which is a major con.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.
Marty W.
On demand channels freeze and you can't get all of your channels away from home. You also can't get HD versions of all the channels on demand. The box can take a while to respond to a command as well. The internet is great for the most part. My spouse can be online gaming and I can be browsing the internet at the same time and no lags or disruptions occur.
Janice L.
I used to think they were great, but lately the costs are not that great especially for long time loyal customers and also fios has faster internet for a better promortional price, but it is not offered in my neighborhood unfortunately.The customer service for Time Warner has also declined drastically in my case. I've had multiple unsatisfactory experiences
Tiffany P.
Everyone in my area complains about Time Warner but I think they are great! I tell those people to try Comcast for a year then come talk to me about Time Warner. My internet connection is fast and far reaching. My modem is in my basement and it still reaches my whole house. The cable is just cable but they don't lick you into a contract which is really nice.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
I really dislike time warner cable. I've had them multiple times at different apartments in different cities and the quality of what they offer is just terrible. I current have purchased the highest speed of wifi so my bf can play his games without problems and it is still constantly in and out. Works on our computers most times but shotty on the phones and Xbox.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Really expensive for the service you get, especially if you choose not to bundle. I have no need for TV service, but since I only want internet service, they charge me nearly twice as much as I'd pay if I'd bundle. It's ridiculous. And the worst part is that I don't have other options for providers in my area. Their actual service is not terrible, however.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?