BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
At our house our wifi is very fast. However our customer service experiences have been terrible. When we signed up we did the HBO deal and noticed we still didn't have HBO. When we called about the issue the deal was longer available and apparently it wasn't marked that we were interested in having HBO...... Which isn't true since majority of series we follow are on this network.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Time Warner Cable is a great cable network. You get all the channels that you want and it doesn't mess up in a storm like Dish. The best company I have been with so far but I hate that we got all channels in one room and then the basic channels up to like 95 channels, are in the rest of the rooms and the remotes are so small and I'm forever losing it lol.
Janice L.
I used to think they were great, but lately the costs are not that great especially for long time loyal customers and also fios has faster internet for a better promortional price, but it is not offered in my neighborhood unfortunately.The customer service for Time Warner has also declined drastically in my case. I've had multiple unsatisfactory experiences
Heather C.
Keene, NH
This is the only cable company in my area, and I've had them for about 14 months now. After my first 12 months, the price for my package went up and there was nothing I could do about it. They also hold on to your security deposit after telling you you'll get it back after a year. That cable service isn't all that great either. A lot of times, the channels will get all scrambled like I have a satellite dish. If there was another company I could use I would definitely rather someone else.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I've been using this product for over a year now and it has worked great for me! I had HORRIBLE experiences with Comcast so I was willing to try anything so never have Comcast again. It seems to be a little more expensive then what I have used in the past but it is SO worth it. My Internet NEVER drops or goes out and there are no hidden fees. Their chairmen services has always been extremely helpful, unlike Comcast! I am so glad I have finally found a provider that I am satisfied with!
Michele M.
Pearl City, HI
I've had my email address for so long I don't want to give it up, but it fills up with so much junk . Time warner allows me to block a limited number of senders, that service becomes useless. Theyir internet speed varies and seems to be affect with how much rain we get. They are very nice and send someone out to repair till the problem is fixed- that is nice.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I like Time Warner, with the exception of when the weather is bad you are just out of luck as to when the services will go back to normal or come back at all, but thats usually only in the winter or a really bad storm. Other then that I love all the channels, and I will say check to make sure every couple of years you are getting the best rate for your money.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
I really dislike time warner cable. I've had them multiple times at different apartments in different cities and the quality of what they offer is just terrible. I current have purchased the highest speed of wifi so my bf can play his games without problems and it is still constantly in and out. Works on our computers most times but shotty on the phones and Xbox.
Christie H.
Concord, NC
Internet and television service are fast and never out. If you're on time with your payments, you can call and get promotional offers every few months ultimately lowering your bill. I have a bundle including home security and phone. I've been a customer of theirs for 7 years now and have no plans on leaving them. Not 5 stars only because they are a bit pricey.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Really expensive for the service you get, especially if you choose not to bundle. I have no need for TV service, but since I only want internet service, they charge me nearly twice as much as I'd pay if I'd bundle. It's ridiculous. And the worst part is that I don't have other options for providers in my area. Their actual service is not terrible, however.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?