BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Patrice M.
Utica, NY
I've used Time Warner Cable for a few years now. I've never had a problem with it and if I had any questions it was an extremely long wait on the phone I'd say an average of 15-20 minutes every time I've called. I do wish that the packages they offer could be personalized for a reasonable price. I feel that I have to much but if I got what I wanted it would be more expensive. It feels like a waste to me.
Corey B.
Greensboro , NC
Time warner cable is by far the worst company to deal with for Internet or cable television. They restrict their internet speeds, don't offer quality assistance, and could not fix an internet connectivity issue even after sending out three different employees.
Adi M.
I love Time Warner Cable. I love the on demand if I want too watch the whole series of something.I can go on demand in watch the whole series. They also the app where I can watch TV from anywhere. I love it when I'm at work. They have a phon2go app when you can connected to you home phone where you are. I love time warner also the have go price. I have my Internet, cable, and phone with time warner!!!!!!!!
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
For the most part I am happy with our service. When we moved into our new house it was wired for Time Warner so we switched from U-Verse. The only complaint I have is that sometimes while watching cable it will freeze or the audio will go in and out. Thought at first it was our TV but changed the channel and it only did it on certain channels. Hasn't happened in a while but when it does happen it is annoying.
Brooke R.
Beaver, OH
The prices for the services are reasonable and they are also the lowest in town. I really like that you do not have to sign a contract and can discontinue services at any time. I pay $100 a month for basic internet and TV services. I have had some minor issues with the internet and TV services going out for periods of time. Installation of services is quick. The company does try to push you into buying services you did not order, and they have sent products to my home for me to set up even though I did not order them, but I simply returned the products.
Alyssa H.
Overland Park, KS
Our cable services so far have been fantastic. Internet services we've had problems. The speed is amazing but intermittency is the problem. It will be fine one minute and then slow or out the next minute. We use our cell phones a lot to stream music or Netflix so we need a constant connection. Calling customer service is pointless where I live because everyone is foreign and doesn't understand English that well.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
I've always raved about time warner cable for a long time.

Their customer service is alright.

I just have the complaint that their internet has gotten worse but they charge more.

At our old house our internet speed at the basic level wouldn't bog down. Here at our new house it does.

I'm paying $50 a month just for Internet. I am soon to cancel and find a cheaper better internet connection somewhere else.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I kind of hate TWC but it's the only provider in my area so I have no choice but to use them. They do the typical "raise your rates every year for no reason so you have to call and negotiate them back down" crap, which has really gotten old. They like to shut off my internet and cable occasionally for no reason and I have to call and sit on the phone with customer service for an hour trying to get it back on. I gave them 2 stars because my cable and internet works, and it's decent service, but the people at the company and their business methods suck.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a frustrating company for me.

We only have our internet service through them and consistently have issues with it dropping and picking back up. While we are not the most knowledgable folks regarding tech, we are more advanced than the level one customer service folks who tell us to constantly reset our modems.

We are limited to our internet options so we are more or less forced into using them.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I have had time warner cable for a while. I have tried direct TV and dish network but where we live we aren't allowed to have a satellite. TWC has a great line up but is unreasonably expensive. I have tv, Internet and phone. I tried to downgrade my service and was told it wouldn't change the price of my bill. What? Wish there was another cable provider for the area we live. Wouldn't hesitate to change.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?