BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
I have Time Warner Cable because they are one of the only services in my area and I didn't have to sign a two-year contract. Other than that, I have not had a good experience with Time Warner Cable. They auto-debited my account without my consent, they increased my bill without notifying me, they tried to make me rent an HD box but I did not have an HD TV at the time. I have had bad luck with customer service as well. They cannot answer my questions or they speak little English and we have difficulty understanding each other. I can't wait until I am done with their services!
Kaylee C.
The internet actually works just fine most of the time. The reason for losing stars is the horrendous customer service. Forcing customers to wait on hold for extended amounts of time, being passed between techs and salespeople who cannot answer the simplest of questions is at the very least, bad business practice. Advertising prices online that will not be honored over the phone is ridiculous. Being late for/not making it to set up appointments is inexcusable. Unfortunately this is the only provider with decent service in the area, so I must continue to endure the abuse.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
We've been using Time Warner Cable for our Internet for the last 6 months. So far we haven't had any problems. Occasionally the Internet will lag a bit, but it was much worse with previous providers. For the most part their service has been good. When we've had issues they fixed them in a timely fashion. The set up was rocky, but aside from that it's all been quite smooth. We're college students so we're tight on money and they offer fast enough Internet for all three of our laptops and our phones and xbox without it slowing down when we're all home or breaking our budget.
Atisha M.
Jamaica, NY
Hmmm ūüėĎūüėĎūüėĎtime warner cable where can I begin. Being that time warner cable is the only one in my area I have to deal with them. There is always an interruption for some reason or another. Modems outdated which leave to poor connections but they never let u know. Oh and not to mention please don't be short on your bill because u will be disconnected. On the other hand customer service is great and so are the apps.
Leigh Ann P.
We don't have many problems with our internet besides it resetting itself occasionally. The problem I do have with them is nothing is consistent. I know people who have the same exact package as we do and either pay way more than we do or way less than we do. They change the prices on you all the time and if you call to complain about your bill they suddenly have a way better deal for you. Just seems a little shady.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
This is my least favorite company that I am forced to deal with. We have a cable, internet, phone package from them and at least once a month we have to contact tech support to get the cable box back up and running. Every year the prices creep up, and as an "established customer" I am not eligible to receive any of their promotional specials. I wish I had a better option for all three services, I would switch tomorrow.
Stephanie M.
Waco, TX
Honestly TWC, like any company has its ups and downs, some people experience no issues and some have all the issues. For the most part, my experience with TWC has been average although where we live now, the TWC folks seem to care to put forth more effort to make their customers happy. The internet we get is pretty darn good. I think it's safe to say it's better than Comcast at least, from what I hear anyway. lol
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Techie Expert
Wow, where to start, I've had time warner about 6 years now, they are one of the best, I have had problems now and again, like with any company, but they are always super nice and get things fixed right away. I also love that I can go in person to their office!!! how cool is that.......just an all around great company to get service from. not any better ones out there....and I have dealt with several over the years.
Courtney B.
We live in the country and used AT&T Internet for years because it was one of the only options we had. Recently we were able to switch to Time Warner and we have been so impressed! Before we could never watch shows on demand, we'd have to wait for the show to buffer and download, and now we can watch shows immediately without any issues. We've also been able to get Netflix which we never could've done with the slow AT&T service. We also have only had a couple outages and it used to be a major problem. I'm so happy we've switched! I have zero regrets!
Shallon L.
Vassalboro, ME
I have had cable for years with TWC. I love how fast they are if u need any service issues. I love there on demand. U never have to leave home to rent a movie. The one issue I have is every year there price goes up, services have never changed but up, up with price. I have cable, internet highest one, and home phone with HBO an all the movie channels. They can't offer me a bundle for under $200. Its crazy
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?