BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan C.
Charlotte , NC
I've had TWC on and off for years, the Internet is good, and for the area I live it the price is competitive for the type of internet I use.
Caitlyn P.
It's okay it is very staticky and annoying when it comes to really good parts during a movie or show
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
In the area I love in AT&T had really bad signal so when I moved to Time Warner Cable the wifi speed definitely did get better ! It's way better than before and the laptop doesn't freeze due to lost signal.
Nancy C.
Whittier, CA
Great customer service even tho prices might have gone up!!! Customer service does try to help you out as much as possible
Sophia G.
Austin, TX
It's okay not my fav I don't really know much about it though so yeah. Not super shaggy sorry this because this isn't helping I have written too many reviews.
Sarah W.
Good cable! Could be worse, could be better of course. Customer service is alright. I'd say it's somewhat affordable
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Great service! The internet is pretty fast and allows for us to watch Netflix without any problems. It is not expensive at all, either, and we use it a lot!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Our experience has been lackluster. Our cable is expensive and we drastically reduced our package recently. Our internet rarely ran at the speed it should have. We finally bought all our own equipment (modem, router) and it is running much smoothr.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
This is a decent cable service. It is included in our rent so we can't complain
Jennifer M.
Unfortunately, the only provider we can get in our area is Time Warner Cable. They're terrible. Our Internet is always down. We're forever needing to reboot the cable box. When we have a problem & call to fix it, on more than one occasion all they've done is replaced our box, which only solves the problem for so long. If we could switch providers, we would.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?