BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Our cable service, like our experience with customer service, is hit or miss. We have all three services bundled, and not a month goes by that we don't have to call with a technical issue, incorrect bill, or request a service call. We often have to continue calling about an issue that was apparently previously resolved. We have problems with our service probably at least once a week. If we had a choice, we would switch in a heartbeat!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
We recently moved to a new location and started using the "triple play" services with time warner cable. Have to say that it's the most impressed I've ever been with a cable provider. From initiating service via phone, to setting up and installation, to dealing with the billing people - everything has been great. The internet is fast and the TV is so easy to use. Compared to our previous service provider (comcast), we are very happy!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Flushing, NY
I have no problem with the cable and Internet, it works well. But I don't like how they they trick you, they give you a good decent price for Internet and cable, but a year later they jack up the price. When I called them and asked why they raised the price they just said the first year price was a promotion. I told them they never said anything about a promotion and that the price will go up after a year when I first signed up.
Ashane B.
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Time Warner's services offered are really pretty average - not good, not bad. Some of their more expensive plans are a little pricier than some comparable packages from their competitors. Also, they charge a setup fee with all of their cable Internet plans whereas many cable Internet providers don't. This is a relatively minor complaint, but something you should be aware of as you sign up to avoid any surprises.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
Totally overpriced and constantly changing the pricing of packages they offer without notifying their customers. Horrible customer service. Usually impossible to get an answer out of anyone, and once you finally do, the next time you talk to someone they claim to have no idea what you are talking about. I only use this company because I have no choice as its the only service provider in the city where I live.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cable, but we recently moved and it's our only option. Their "high-speed" internet service is less than half as fast as what we'd previously had with U-Verse at our old house and the service is not dependable. Cable box and DVR are not intuitive and are slow to start up.
I do have to say that the installer who came out and set up our service at a newly built house was very good.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Monclova, OH
Time warner cable is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have never been more frustrated with a company whose willingness to make a customer happy is almost non existent. As soon as I can move to another company I will! The good part of the company is the on demand TV shows that are free. If you're willing to deal with a terrible run company for free on demand shows, TWC is probably for you.
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
We've been using Time Warner Cable for almost a year. At first, it was great! However, when we moved, transferring our service was terrible. No one came out at the scheduled time, because I never received my confirmation - because they didn't change my phone number in the system when I set up the appointment. We've also had to have our modem replaced already and the internet still flakes out.
Neva C.
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
Time Warner is ok. It definitely seems to be slightly better than Comcast in terms of horrific customer service, secret data caps and notices for piracy. I hope that Google Fiber rolls out soon and saves us all. Time Warner doesn't seem to constantly call us with promo offers or send by sales people to pitch us bundles that we don't want, use, or need like Comcast did at our last apartment.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?