BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Apollo Beach, FL
It's great when it actually works. I wish we had more channels than we do.
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Middletown, OH
Love my cable company.
Cincinnati OH

Lori B.
Lori B.
Always happy with. This company. Right on top of things when you call.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I use them for internet it seems like it depends on who you talk to about a service because you can't get different prices and some way cheaper then what others tell you. If you don't try and get a cheaper price they try to charge more. Also if you owe more then 20 at the end of a month with a past due balance even if it's like 80 total they shut the internet off on you and charge you another 8 dollars Also. watch your bill lately they've been trying to slip a turn on fee in there like I was calling to get internet turned back on without payment and I only played my bill, I've had to call twice now and get credited back for them doing this. Overall I think they try and make more money off you then what they should!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Absolutely terrible. I signed up for their $39.99 a month cable package and with taxes and equipment fees my monthly bill ended up being over $70 for terrible service. My cable was constantly going out and the first day I got my cable installed I had to order a new box because the one they gave me was defective. I was told they would credit my account for the new box and instead they charged me for it. Not to mention it was a pain in the ass to cancel my plan. I called and was told I would still have to pay for the 3 days of the month that I had use the service and ended up with a $60 bill...for 3 days of service?!?! Terrible, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
Meh, the only positives I can give time warner are the number of channels they have available, the fact that generally we don't lose service in bad weather, and their internet is pretty fast. Having said all that - they are expensive, their DVR's have a tiny capacity compared to satellite or TiVo, and their customer service is severely lacking. Overall, NOT impressed, but it's the least of the evils at the moment when combined with our TiVo so that we can actually record our shows and watch when we want. Unfortunately, even with subscriptions to Amazon Prime, Netflix, AND Hulu we still have to pay for cable.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Unfortunately this is really the only company in my area otherwise I would have switched. Our internet service has been horrendous for months. We have called customer service numerous times, had people come out to service the wires, and bought new products to try and improve our speed and efficiency. Nothing has worked and now customer service is rude when we call and very unattentive, claiming they don't see any problems so they will not do anything. Yet still they charge us n arm and a leg. And when our TV service cuts out, that's deemed our fault as well. 10/10 don't vote Time Warner Cable.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I feel that when I started using Time Warner it was affordable but as time has gone on the price continues to grow. I also hate how you have to pay for every piece of equipment, including things like the guide, even though it is not a lot. Our internet goes in and out regularly and does not spread through our house which is relatively small. When we have called to get our plan lowered or changed, they try to raise it higher and don't seem to comprehend the problems we are having. We are currently looking into a different route for TV and internet because we are not happy with the service.
cassy g.
cassy g.
Milwaukee, WI
Continuously increases in my monthly bill on an internet service that doesn't get better. there have been full days when i cannot access the internet. also, my speed is tied to neighbors usage. so i can tell when they get home and my bandwidth significantly decreases. i get junk mail from them every week offering me something i have no interest in. as a monopoly i expect nothing but this type of behavior. there are very limited options and speeds from this internet service provider. the only reason i still use them is limited options. i hope google fiber comes to my city soon.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
We only have time warner cable because our apartment landlord does not allow dish installed. I hate that they charge you so much for so few channels! Yes , the channels go up to over 500 but it's the same programs. Regular, HD and I don't know what else! Why would you want 3-4 formats of the same network that shows the same program and I can not see the difference in the picture quality. I hate it! I miss my direct TV with hundreds of DIFFERENT channels! Definitely moving next year to a place that allows satellite so I can go back to direct TV again!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?