BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jess K.
Gardner, KS
My internet is it or miss. Most of the time I rarely get the speed I pay for. I was told TWC reps couldn't help me because I didn't rent their equipment. Now I do and the customer service reps try to figure out why I have poor wifi but rarely do I get a long term fix.
Tara H.
Lancaster, CA
I've had time Warner cable for about 6 months now and I would say I've been pretty happy. I have a bundle package so I have my internet, TV and landline through them. I think the price they charge it slightly high, but I think most companies are priced at about the same. I love their on-demand programming as its so convenient if you miss a show you can just watch it on demand (but unfortunately you do have to watch the commercials when you use it) I also recently downloaded the app when I forgot to record a show. I was able to record the show I wanted from the app when I was a way from my house! It was really cool!
Nissa C.
Lexington, KY
I've never had internet connection problems with TWC. The speed is also adequate for my needs. I just can't understand how I am being charged over 70 dollars a month for their basic plan. They have continued to raise my prices after taking over Insight. My prices never rose in the many years that I had Insight. Within a couple months after TWC took over my bill almost doubled to what it used to be. I've been debating on switching to something more affordable.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
If there was a way to give this a zero star rating, I would. I could go on and on about the ways that TWC has screwed us over, but that would take too much time. Buyer beware, they advertise commercials about caring and trying to get their reputation up, it's total crap!!!! They don't care about you, they just want your money. And their products are TERRIBLE! The ONLY reason we still have them is because they have a monopoly in our area. We can not wait to move!!
Cori M.
I hate using TWC, we use them as our internet provider for the time being, because google fiber hasn't arrived where we live yet, and other options are either not in the same price range for the value, or just not worth it. We would never bother using them for cable.
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I have been a time warner cable customer for a while now. I enjoy the variety of channels that I am able to get with my plan but the internet service is a bit shifty. Some days are perfectly fine but other days, the internet seems like it doesn't want to work for me.
Alix D.
TW has good services available, such as ability to watch Netflix, record shows, etc. When you click from one screen to the next, there is a bit of a lag time and the internet package is not as fast as some of the other ones that are offered through other services. Also, clicking to get to the next screen is not always user friendly. For example, you think you are supposed to click "OK" to advance to the next screen to see a recorded show's options, but instead it just starts the show and you were actually supposed to use the arrow button. Obvious things are harder to get to. Good customer service though.
Kiana C.
Time warner is by far the best cable you will ever have ! especially the DVR feature .. their customer service never fails ! they are always on point 100 percent !! the only thing is the prices will kill you but even with the prices everything it offers is so additive you woudnt really wanna drop it I highly recommend it as your main provider cause I had satellite direct TV before and it sucked !! go with time warner trust it does not disappoint !!
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Time Warner Cable is really the only option available in my college town. I am currently signed up for a triple play package because it was cheaper than just getting Internet and cable, but don't use the phone. The 30 Mbps internet works great, we only have occasional trouble. We also have the regular 200+ channel HD cable box without DVR. The box gives me tons of problems. It freezes when using the guide or is just awfully slow. It also likes to randomly reset itself in the middle of shows. Customer service is terrible, but the technicians always go above and beyond for us if we need to make an appointment.
Tara D.
Walton, NY
I have Time Warner Cable for television service and for high speed internet. Their RoadRunner service is pretty good. I did have to ask for the upgraded, higher speed service to keep up though. We always have two smartphones, two laptops, two tablets, a roku box, an xbox and other devices connected to the internet at all times. When one of my teenagers friends came over, it would log down. Ive had great service with them though. I would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?