BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Danielle R.
I have had time Warner cable for just over a year. I like it and the speed of the internet is generally good and fast. I have had a few issues with the cable not working at times but customer service has been great to help me fix it at no cost to me. the landline works great. the only thing I dislike about the cable company it's the fact that they raise the bill without telling you why. I will be contacting them about this but this is a pretty common problem with all cable companies I have ever dealt with.
Karlie C.
I really hate TWC. They signed us up and charged us for DVR for months without us knowing and without us ever receiving a DVR modem. They won't allow us to discontinue a landline even though we do not have one, and they are overall very unhelpful and rude when we call. Our internet is often VERY bad and they tell us there is nothing they can do and no discounts they can offer us. They have a monopoly where I live and it's outrageous that we cannot get away from them and they will not offer better service.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Time Warner Cable provides both my cable and internet services. Throughout the past 3 years I have chosen multiple services ranging from DVR in 2 rooms, DVR in one room, Digital Cable, Extra channels including HBO, Starz, and Cinemax, to basic cable, and two different wifi features.

I have had a few minor issues with time warner cable such as services going down, but every time I contact the customer service, my problem is always resolved quickly with respect and kindness from their employees.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Simply put: Time Warner Cable is the WORST

Our internet connection is extremely patchy. The On Demand schedule makes no sense. If you miss a live airing of your show you would think you should be able to find it on demand the next day, but really you have to wait 5 days for TWC to put it up.

Anytime the weather is bad, even just windy, the cable is down.

The customer service is some of her worst I've ever dealt with. I've even had them apologize and say they couldn't figure out the reason for the error.
Jessica O.
I have had Time Warner Cable for years now and have never had any problems with them. Yes they are a bit pricey but my internet always works fine and i live near the mountains where everyone else seems to have problems with their internet and cable. there are only 2 companies that work out here and i have been with them fo so long that my monthly costs are set in stone basically. I also have their Intelligent home which i actually love. the camera feed lags a tiny bit but it works great. i have never had a problem with their customer service although i have heard that others have. maybe it is because i have been with them so long and am a signature home customer. always shop around to see what you can get. almost every cable company now checks your credit to just get cable which in my belief is just wrong. as long as people pay their bills and can prove it then you should be able to get cable. well that is just me.
Kimmie N.
San Gabriel, CA
I highly dislike Time Warner. Their service is horrible and their connection is even worst. When I first moved into my house, I had already called to ask them to set up my internet for me before I had moved in. They couldn't find my house yet told me that my address wasn't correct. So I visited their office in person to talk to someone since every time I call, they always tend to hang up on me. Even after speaking to the rep in person, she never sent anyone out to my house to get my internet set up.
Amanda M.
Southgate, KY
The service goes out a lot, which is not only annoying but messes with my work at times when I'm working from home and need a reliable internet connection. Overall, the connection is solid but every so often we have issues with it in my neighborhood. Their internet service is also over-priced if you only have the internet service. The bundle pricing with cable isn't so bad, but I only need internet so I feel that I'm shelling out more than I should be since I'm only in need of one service.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
The only reason I have Time Warner Cable is because it was the only internet provider available at my location. The service is SO expensive and I have tried to call several times to lower the price of my service and was always told that it was not possible. The customer service is just o.k. I have had some good experiences and also some very bad experiences. I am so happy to be moving and be cancelling my service next month.
The pros are it worked consistently; I never experienced problems with connectivity.
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
Their customer service isn't always the best, but they are very accommodating once you get someone who actually knows what they're doing. It's always a hit or a miss. I've never really had an issue with the cable itself, other than the cable boxes needing to be replaced, but their internet service sucks. Lately it's been super laggy and I'm on their highest speed plan. It's so annoying to pay that much money without getting what you pay for. Seriously considering changing companies this year.
Melissa H.
Greensboro, NC
The service is usually ok. We pay a lot each month and do have some issues. My main issue is that when I call for service or technical issues the person who answers is never a native english speaker and that gets complicated. They also will not do much to help customers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?