BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Charisma J.
Ridgewood, NY
They have pretty good service but their prices are ridiculous after the promotional prices have ended. I wish they would have people on staff after hours in case a customer really needs to get them on the phone; and I don't mean someone in a different state/country than I am.
Celly w.
Van Nuys, CA
The representatives are usually great with the exception of the more than one handful of representatives that I have run into to make me get 99% through the cancellation process. Their free public wifi if you are an account holder has only worked on three occasions in all of the 5 years that I have been with the company. Their rates are questionable and their internet is spotty sometimes. I do have a great price right now and they have responded to my issues adequately when a tech is needed. They are usually willing to work with their customers, but the first two people you speak to usually aren't much help and climbing up the ladder for a resolution/sufficient response is sometimes needed.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Time Warner Cable is just a hot mess. Horrible service, questionable prices and again horrible service. I've witnessed my parents having more struggles with them then I have, but I recently learned they have been overpaying me for my prices, and failed to alert me that they were not coming to my house because it was not needed. So I left work early to meet them to get my upgrades switched on.. but they were a no show. No phone call, no email... nothing. But I was told they had scheduled a different time. Spoke with a rude manager, until I finally managed to speak to someone who understood what I was saying and why I was disappointed. She did help me and gave me an offer, but overall disappointing.
Robby K.
Darien, IL
I have Time Warner as my cable provider at school. I attend Miami University in Ohio, the experience I have had has been awful. The Internet is never consistent and continually goes out. They have had to come out numerous times to fix the Wifi and cable service and clearly have only made temporary fixes and nothing substantial. The video streaming is slow and continually has to buffer. I have Comcast at my home back in the suburbs of Chicago and it is exponentially better. I would not recommend Time Warner to anyone ever.
Shelbi R.
I've had better internet service providers. I think it may be the company that isn't good though to be honest. When we first had TWC installed, they charged us ridiculous amounts just for having someone come install the box. We quickly dropped them for cable and went with Direct Tv, so sad they don't have Internet out where we are though. On another occasion, our internet was being weird, we called and they were rude about our problem giving us sass and the call dropped several times while we waited. I truly despise TWC.
Stephanie G.
Time Warner Cable has the fastest internet I have ever experienced. However, sometimes the cable has its ups and downs. For example, suddenly we can't watch certain channels so we have to wait about 10 mins to an hour for it to come back. But, I do love that they have an extensive list of free movies to watch! For me that kind of balances out the troubles with some channels going down once in a while. Overall, they're a pretty good service and their prices are reasonable for such great quality internet and freebies.
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
We are currently trying to find a new company. Here is why:
They are tricky and full of lies. They tell you a "set price, that is not going to change" then after about a year it starts to jump. We finally had to have our cable turned off. Our bill was close to $100+ what we where originally priced. We kept the Internet on (until we find a new company) and we still see a fluctuating price and our service is in and out. Oh and customer service? Don't waste your time. They are no help and you will spend hours on the phone.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Time Warner is the only company available where I live, so I suppose that's why the customer service is so awful: because they can get away with it. The internet was extremely slow for months and would always randomly disconnect. I got a landline because I get bad cell reception at my house and I tried for WEEKS to get someone to help me set it up. I was told via an online customer service reps multiple times that someone would help me and no one ever did, I eventually figured it out myself. Worst service ever.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert
It is okay. it works for what we need it for, but i feel like the on-demand stuff is rather slow to load. it is also definitely overpriced because they have a monopoly in my area which i think its a rip off. i am currently greatly considering getting rid of cable completely.
Danielle R.
I have had time Warner cable for just over a year. I like it and the speed of the internet is generally good and fast. I have had a few issues with the cable not working at times but customer service has been great to help me fix it at no cost to me. the landline works great. the only thing I dislike about the cable company it's the fact that they raise the bill without telling you why. I will be contacting them about this but this is a pretty common problem with all cable companies I have ever dealt with.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?