BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Not too impressed with Time Warner, and never have been. They are our only option in the area with coverage, and they know it. Prices are ridiculous, and the speed always slows down on the weekends, even though we have turbo Internet. Customer service is usually horrible, although I've had a decent person here or there. Waiting times are forever. And good luck if you need a technician to come out and do it right the first time. Each time we had something done, a different tech had to come out to fix the first techs errors, and no one ever said the same thing.
Holli O.
Louisville, KY
TWC was basically the only company available to me when I moved to my new apartment so I was pretty much stuck with them. They're pretty expensive and to get the channels I would watch, I would have to purchase a 300 channel family package which is crazy. Instead, I just got really fast internet and watch shows on netflix and hulu which isn't too bad, but I wish they were cheaper or had create your own cable plans so I could pick the channels I would watch and not have to buy a whole family package where I wouldn't even watch the majority of the channels.
Niara E.
Pricing is just okay, there should be more perks for long time customers. Have rarely had issues with the cable but the internet is constantly an issue and customer service is little help. Occasionally I will get someone on the phone that knows their job and can help right away.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I don't even know where to start. I haven't had too many circumstances where they have been helpful but this is the only subscriber we can get at our building. If I could switch I would. The internet is great. The cable is okay.
There are constantly some issues with their connections as regards to outages & such. They don't seem to help much when you have problems & are not too considerate.
The prices for the services are also rising, which is terrible.. I feel like we are already paying way too much for the crap service they provide. I could go on...
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I honestly do not think that there is anywhere in my heart for cable companies but in the deep, dark, gross spot where I go to hate-review things. Honestly, what am I supposed to say? Yes, please charge me a crap ton of money for the slowest internet & most unreliable cable I have ever had? Oh, and that isn't even taking into account the at least 7 times per year I don't get any service because your system is old and nasty. Also, just pay someone to be nice. Literally, just pay them to sit there on the phone and be nice because I have never spoken to a nice person from this company. Thank God for Netflix, still sucks I have to get internet through this God-forsaken company, but it's better than getting both.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
Techie Expert
If I can describe my experience with TWC, frustration would be the best way say it. TWC has a monopoly in our area so unless you want satellite this is you choice.
The prices are outrageous and constantly going up, over 100 dollar increase in 3 years. The service is menial. It cuts out, has sound issues and picture quality issues a lot. The equipment is junk. Our remote is constantly broken, the DVR box has to be reset all the time in order for our on demand to work and we've been through 3 routers and still have weak signal.
Sarah B.
Plano, TX
Their new digital cable hookup is annoying. I should be able to run my TV straight into the wall for typical standard cable shows, but it states that I need a specialist to come out just to do so.
In order to cancel your cable, you have to drive to a location and wait amongst others for your number to be called, just to give them back the box and have them check off a box that you're ending your cable services. Oh, and they just throw the chords away when you do so, so you may as well keep them. Their internet is abysmally slow at times, which shouldn't be an issue since it's just me on my tower. Not sure why that is, and every once in a while I have to call them and have them re-submit the signal to my place.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Ok well let's just say I have my basic cable and "turbo" internet with wifi. The turbo speed I'm paying for I never get and I'm just running one wifi device. They always have another excuse as to why that is and promise to fix. The Internet always drops in and out. The cable say 90 something channels but I get the same channel like four different btimes. It the only one in area so I so. A little is better than nothing.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
I have enjoyed time Warner for a couple of years now. They are are ways on time and also give you all the details about the tech that is coming and the exact time they will be there. The only thing I have an issue with is they do charge a lot of 5.99 fees for dumb things, like if they have to come out due to an issue with their equipment, they will charge you 5.99. It you call to make make a payment but have to speak to someone, they will charge you 5.99 for speaking to a "live agent". Other than that, I have no issues with them.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
I am paying twice as much for a modem and the internet keeps going down or going slow. Even if I wanted to call the customer service line it takes me over an hour to get anyone on the phone and than they play phone tag with you for another thirty minutes. Not worth the effort
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?